Play as the most advanced creature ever discovered on Earth. You are trapped in a high security submarine base and you must use your superpowers to escape from this hostile environment; dodge lasers and AK-47 bullets, solve puzzles to progress and try to survive the many other dangerous and deadly traps. Play through an original story that uniquely combines the best of action and infiltration games . Use intuitive, multi-touch gameplay; play as up to 3 Cells on the same screen, dash through the air with a swipe gesture or cut off your enemies’ heads with a ‘draw and dash’! Use your mind to find your way out covertly or, if you prefer, use fast-paced action gameplay to kill every scientist and soldier in your path. You are the Perfect Cell!
See the gameplay video at :
"Perfect Cell is bloody brilliant" - TheAPPERA.com
***** Winner of the IMGA 2011 People's Choice Award *****
8/10 PocketGamer.co.uk (Silver Award)
- Hyper realistic environments with dynamic lighting and physics
- Cut your enemies into bloody pieces with a simple gesture
- The best Action/Infiltration/Puzzle game on the iOS!
- 35 levels with dynamic atmosphere across 5 different worlds
- Very intuitive multitouch control
- Game Center : Achievements and Leaderboards provide a high replay value and allow you to share with your friends
- Full HD 3D Graphics, optimized for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It's really smooth on a 1st gen iPhone/iPod, and it looks just amazing on a Retina display!
Follow Mobigame on twitter.com/mobigame
Play more Mobigames like EDGE, Cross Fingers and Truckers Delight at http://www.mobigame.net
Support for iOS 9, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus
Ratings and Reviews
I know you haven’t updated this game in a while but some people still play this game and it would be really cool for you to add a map editor. there would be an infinite amount of maps and I. Think it would really revive the game and get people playing it again.
Great Puzzle Game
Lovely artwork and animation. Nothing absurdly difficult, but the imprecise movement can make later levels annoyingly finicky. I do wish you could cancel charge moves, but maybe I missed that in the instructions. Either way, not a big deal for a decent game.
I beat the game and it was fun.
The only part I didn't like was when you had to separate the cell. The controls when you do that can be frustrating. Glad there wasn't too many sections where you had to do that.
- 326.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mobigame 2010-2015
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.