Perfect Game is a tenpin bowling player’s assistant with powerful instruments for result analysis.
No matter what your bowling skill level is, you will learn Perfect Game is a great tool that will make your favourite game even more exciting.
With Perfect Game you can:
• Record and collect game data: from just a final score to delivery and target board numbers of every single shot; the ball used; number of lanes you play the game on; the center you play at.
• Learn your spare conversion rates for any pin layouts.
• Analyze your performance growth over time using a Time/Score graph.
• Easily save and track long time events splitting them in series and adding new games at any moment.
• Quickly navigate through your games history with the Smart Lists feature building custom lists or charts of collected games and events.
• Save personal comments on different aspects of the game.
• Share your results with other people via e-mail. No hard reading text lists! Perfect Game renders games as standard score sheets.
Retina display support.
Official site: http://www.perfectgameapp.com
Complete app description: http://www.perfectgameapp.com/manual
Promotional video: http://www.perfectgameapp.com/video
The Smart Lists sorting bug is fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app !
It is a well created app. But, I would love to see more detail in the app as far as specs of your hand span, your pitches in the ball, possibly adding if you are a one handed or two hander. I have been a PBA member since 1986 and I have recommended this app to a number of members. And they all say the same thing awesome app but could benefit from more details.
Great app. It puts a lot of your recorded data at your fingertips so that you can trend your game across many pairs of lanes in multiple houses as I am to see a pattern in when the transition affects my game.
My feedback about the application
Bought it right before my Saturday training and test it on a “battle field.” I’m very pleased what these guys did. The application is very nice designed. I’ve recorded my games with easy. None before has offered to save so many info related to the game as PG does. You can even add a ball you’re playing with and add its photo, which is nicely cut out from background. It’s really funny! All of the functionality is transparent. Games can be grouped in series, which, in their turn, are combined in events. I really like it. It helps organize different games from different tours, trainings and so on. I’d say the power of this application will grow as you save more games. It has analyzes tools, which surely needs more data for more precision. Two thumbs up! Well done guys! Of course, there're some things to improve. For instance, I’d like to enter handicap for game and add used it for analysis, balls are also welcome to the rules. But this is just a version 1.0.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.