Simple, fast, yet more thorough than any other pregnancy wheel available for the iPhone, Perfect OB Tracker is better than just a replacement for your trusty paper wheel.
• Keep track of any number of OB patients with at-a-glance due date and gestational age
• Synchronize to all your iOS devices via iCloud (optional)
• Sort by name or due date
• Search by name or medical record number
• Keep notes on each patient
• Quick Calculator lets you use the OB wheel without having to enter patient data, for one-off information
1) Start with one of:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Conception date
• Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
• Ultrasound dating: Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date ("X Weeks").
Enter dates quickly with the intelligent keypad (which knows when you're done typing the month, for example, and automatically moves to the day) or with the spinning date wheel.
2) Get thorough results: All the information you would expect from a classic wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Conception Date
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves ("How much does my baby weigh, doctor?")
Results are relative to 'today' by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the 'today' button and selecting a new date.
3) Accurate results: Perfect OB Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
4) Secure: HIPAA complaint passcode locking keeps your patient information safe
• Greatly improved iCloud synchronization reliability
• Fixed a crash when editing the last name of a patient while the list is sorted alphabetically
• Fixed display of the patient list when the default iOS font size has been increased in iOS 8
• Fixed Statistics display in iOS 8
• Fixed a few other minor bugs in iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app regularly and find it very useful.
Updates I would like to see that would make it more useful include:
- iCloud syncing so that I have access to all patient info on my iPad and my iPhone
- the ability to add a delivery date so the patients do not appear as post dates on my app. I would like to be able to keep track of them in the app for reporting purposes at the end of the year.
The best app i ever purchased
My everyday app at work
I wish the icloud option start to work better
I would love to be contacted to help in the improvement of the App
But, can you update it for iphone 6, and fix iCloud sync please. And add more languages like Russian. Thank you!
Please, make update, for better screen resolution, like iPhone 7+, and iphone X
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2014 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.