Simple, fast, yet more thorough than any other pregnancy wheel available for the iPhone, Perfect OB Wheel is better than just a replacement for your trusty paper wheel.
Here's why Perfect OB Wheel is your best choice of gestational calculator:
1) Input flexibility: Start with one of:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Conception date
• Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
• Ultrasound dating: Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date ("X Weeks").
2) Input speed: Other wheels for the iPhone make you conform to them for entering your patient's information. Why not be able to choose based on how you are holding the phone and what else you are doing at the same time?
• Use the numeric entry pad (0 3 3 0 2 0 0 8) and immediately see the results, OR
• Spin the date wheel at the bottom of the screen and tap Next.
3) Thorough results: All the information you would expect from a classic wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Conception Date
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves ("How much does my baby weigh, doctor?")
Results are relative to 'today' by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the 'today' button and selecting a new date.
4) Accurate results: Perfect OB Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
5) Persistence: Perfect OB Wheel remembers the date and date type you last used and restores them when launched to streamline your workflow.
6) Perfect OB Tracker upgrade: Available as an in-app purchase update, the Perfect OB Tracker lets you track any number of pregnancies, with at-a-glance due date and gestational age and one-tap access to all the data Perfect OB Wheel provides. A picture and text notes can be kept on each patient. Passcode locking is available for HIPAA compliance.
Please see www.perfectobwheel.com for screenshots and contact information.
Perfect OB Wheel is written by the developer of Med Mnemonics, the ultimate medical memory aid, MediMath, the most elegant medical calculator for the iPhone, and ICD9 Consult, which puts the complete ICD9-CM in your pocket for instant searching and browsing.
Fixed a few minor bugs in iOS 8
• Greatly improved iCloud synchronization reliability
• Fixed a crash when editing the last name of a patient while the list is sorted alphabetically
• Fixed display of the patient list when the default iOS font size has been increased in iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t argue with math. I love it.
Omg! This app is a life saver. I am a MA so I have to work the back and all the government forced paperwork. I have to keep tally on every patient the estimated conception date. With a super busy clinic, and me only working 2 days (part time and yes, I have asked to work more) I don’t have time to stare at tiny lines on a wheel. Plus, my office has several different wheels; and if the days are not matching up with someone else’s it’s utter chaos. With this app I type in the sonogram weeks results. This app maths it out for me and no questions. You can’t argue with math. It’s ok to embrace technology. Knowing the “old” way is good too. A back up plan. But I live in the 21st century. It’s time to act like it.
Perfect for tool for the OB setting
As a labor & delivery nurse on a hectic floor, I've managed to find & lose our wheel multiple times during a shift or another nurse swipes it as more patients roll in. Perfect OB wheel app has been a perfect solution. No more lost wheels. Its simple & sleek flow makes it a piece of cake to use. I even use it to keep up with how far along my friends, family, and even myself are during our pregnancies. Highly recommending this app!!
I'm an OB nurse and I use this app all the time! It's a lot easier than searching for the wheel at the nurses station! Now I do high-risk OB in home-care setting and it's truly perfect. I've been using it for 2 1/2 years. It's designed for healthcare professionals.
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2014 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
- In-App Purchases
- Perfect OB Tracker $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.