Almost 60% of women gain too much weight during pregnancy - you don't have to be one of them.
You can easily manage your prenatal weight gain, and have a healthier pregnancy and baby with the Perfect Pregnancy and Postpartum Pounds App - the most accurate prenatal and postpartum metabolic calculator available today.
During Pregnancy, the App:
• Accurately calculates your pregnancy metabolism and your specific ideal daily calorie target for all three trimesters.
• Assesses pre-pregnancy weight and BMI (body mass index) with your gestation week, and over all rate of gain as pregnancy advances.
• Dynamically graphs your gain by week so that you can spot trends, take action, and discuss any problems with your OBGYN.
After Pregnancy, the App:
• Accurately calculates your postpartum metabolism and your specific ideal daily calorie target.
• Assesses the rise and fall of breast milk production over the course of one year with your BMI, current weight, and your rate of loss, so that you can safely lose any unwanted pounds while safeguarding milk supply.
• Dynamically graphs your rate of loss so that you can stay motivated as you approach your goal weight.
• Improves maternal and fetal health.
• Reduces prenatal risk factors.
• Safe, accurate, affordable.
• Conforms to NIH (National Institute of Health) and ACOG (American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) guidelines for prenatal weight gain.
• Combines proprietary algorithms with the metabolic formula that ACE (the American Council on Exercise) considers the most accurate for women.
• No annoying ads, or in app purchased needed.
• No tracking.
• Privacy guaranteed.
Every woman worries about weight gain during pregnancy and weight loss after childbirth. Both gaining too much and not enough during pregnancy pose serious health risks for mom and baby that can have negative health impacts for years to come.
It’s estimated that almost 70% of women in the US do not meet prenatal weight gain guidelines set by the National Institute of Health. Four out of five of these women gain more than recommended, while one in five gain too little.
Women who gain too little are at increased risk for having uterine growth restriction, low birth weight babies with neurological delays and other serious health problems, as well as maternal bone loss, muscle loss, tooth loss, and lowered basal metabolism.
Women who start pregnancy over their ideal weights are the most likely to over gain, placing them at increased risk for gestational diabetes, large for gestational age babies, the need for C-section or other labor interventions, pre-eclampsia and other prenatal health threats, and have the most difficulty losing weight after delivery.
Weight loss is hard, and it’s especially challenging for sleep-deprived new moms who don’t have less time and energy for regular exercise. Compounding this issue, many falsely believe that breastfeeding adds a flat 500 calories per day to mom’s metabolism. Wrong!
Newborns take in a lot less milk than older babies. Then as baby transition to solids, milk intake slows and declines. The Perfect Pregnancy and Postpartum Pounds App is the only metabolic calculator that adjusts for this crucially important variable. Other programs without this level of precision can leave you unable to lose those last 10 pounds or more.
Take control of your prenatal weight (no matter your size or fitness level), reduce risk factors, get back into your pre-pregnancy clothes quickly, protect milk supply, and ensure the best start for your baby.
Tell a friend too!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not let you log in
This so does not actually allow you log in and set up a profile after you have purchased it. Would have given 0 stars if it allowed for that.
Since this app has been published, the very few persons who have contacted BeFit-Mom with a log in problem has had their issue resolved in less than 24 hours. In every case, the problem has been a typo in the email used, trying to log in with the wrong email, or the email landing in a spam folder. This person did not contact us for help.
This is clearly a fake review.
Will not let me sign in
The app will not allow me to sign in without a confirmation email, and I have re attempted and no email after multiple times.
As in our above response, this person did not seek our help to activate her account.
Everyone who downloads the app is able to set up their profiles and use the app.
- Helene Byrne
- 9.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © BeFit-Mom
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.