By Michael Feigenson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Parents2ParentsApps.com presents Perfect Timing!
Are you trying to have a baby? Interested in natural methods of achieving pregnancy? Simply interested in tracking and understanding your feminine rhythms? Your body gives you easily understood indications of when you are fertile and of what's happening with your cycles. With Perfect Timing, you can learn about these indications and keep in touch with your body by tracking them.
We said no to all sorts of interventions and time-consuming visits to the clinic for fertility monitoring, and used the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) to get pregnant naturally. This application is to help other women to stay in touch with their bodies using FAM and to increase their chances, if they want, of getting pregnant naturally.
With Perfect Timing you can:
- Read professionally-guided explanations of your fertility signs
- Chart and track your waking temperature
- Track your menstrual cycle and cervical secretions
- Write daily notes regarding mood, medicines or the Pill, life events
- Identify your most fertile days and take advantage of them if you want to achieve pregnancy
- View your cycle data plotted on comprehensive charts
- Store and view data of past cycles
- Email cycle data to health professionals
What's New in Version 1.2
we improved user interface
Good but not great
I like both the chart and graph view of the month, I wish I could print up the graph as well but that doesn't seem to be an option that I can find. Biggest frustration is that my calendar entries get shifted to the next day, and at a glance it's hard to track where I'm at because of this (to explain better, on the calendar June 25 is highlighted showing day 4 but when I go to data entry for that day it's actually logging June 24) I'm afraid to reinstall and lose all my data.
We just read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" after six months of trying to conceive. This app is the perfect complement and we hope to use it for years to come.
Excelente is a very friendly, easy to use and the chart can be email to anyone.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 22, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Feigenson
- © Parents2ParentsApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.