Perfect® Web Browser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect browser makes browsing much faster and super convenient. It lets you access the web without the clutter from Ads, Autoplay Videos and bloatware. Pages load in an instant without the unnecessary resources. With the powerful integrated web search, search from multiple sources and get to your sites with one tap from the suggestions - no waiting for the search results page to load.
DESKTOP-CLASS BROWSING: Browse full desktop web pages with Desktop Browsing Mode - pick any browser like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer to display webpages as such. No more mobile sites! Download files from the web and upload to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive). Scrolling is faster and easier using the Scroll Bar with the Page Buttons.
WORKSTATION DOCK MODE: Connect a bluetooth keyboard and switch on AirPlay mirroring to use your TV as a Fullscreen Web Browsing Workstation. Browse, navigate web pages and control virtually anything using just the keyboard!
PARAMOUNT PRIVACY: Perfect browser provides three levels of private browsing for unsurpassed privacy control. There's an option to have the Tabs & Session-data Auto-Erased on pressing Home, Power or on receiving a call or on-screen interruption. In addition, there's an optional alphanumeric or numeric arbitrary length passcode lock.
- AD BLOCK
Perfect browser can block most ad banners in webpages. Enable in Settings > AdBlock.
- DROPBOX & GOOGLE DRIVE Uploads
- BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD CONTROLS
Scroll with cursor keys, zoom, adjust font, bookmark, navigate, search, input url.. Every action is just a key press away. 25+ shortcuts are supported.
- AUTO REFRESH (off by default)
Long press a tab and choose 'Auto Refresh...' to configure page refresh duration.
- SCROLLING ENHANCEMENTS
Scroll using the Precision Scroll Bar, Touch or Page-By-Page using the Up/Down buttons.
- FULL SCREEN MODE
- DESKTOP BROWSING MODE (User Agent)
- SAVE FULL WEBPAGES OFFLINE
- FULL SCREEN TV OUT via VGA/HDMI/AirPlay-Mirroring.
Full screen display in landscape mode.
- PRESENTATION MODE FOR TV OUT
Choose a specific tab to be mirrored to a TV or projector. Switch to different tab(s) and browse the web as usual, and it remains on iPhone's SCREEN only.
- FULL FLEDGED FILE MANAGER
- Extract ZIP files
- Transfer/Add/Copy files using iTunes File Sharing
- SEND & RECEIVE FILES TO/FROM APPS via Open In
- PASSCODE LOCK
- PRIVATE BROWSING - THREE LEVELS (off by default)
- SEARCH THE WEB SUPER QUICK
Go directly to a site from search suggestions by tapping 'i' next to the top result.
- AUTO ZOOM IN BY A PRESET PERCENTAGE
- AUTO FILL
- IMPORT & EXPORT BOOKMARKS
- ADJUST FONT SIZE (25% to 500%)
Perfect Browser can also save custom font preferences for each site.
- NIGHT MODE - SCREEN DIMMER
- Rotation Lock
- Address auto-completion
- Background Audio
- View Source
- Save Images
- In-Page Search
- Block Images Option
- Web Compression Option
What's New in Version 13.0.1
- New Hyper Scrollbar. It's more convenient and powerful.
> TAP Up/Down buttons to Fly Page by Page
> To HIDE the SCROLL BAR. Tap Settings Icon > (scroll down) HIDE Scrollbar.
> HOLD Up/Down buttons to scroll at a Reading speed. Can be changed to scroll faster in 'Interface and Fullscreen' Settings
- Updated AdBlock filters. To take effect: AdBlock Settings > Manage > Reset
- Prevents Auto-Playing of Videos. Can be disabled under Browsing settings
- De-AMP. Instantly navigate to the original site from Google AMP Pages. Prompt can be disabled in Settings.
- ‘Share, PDF & More' added to '+' menu
- Enhanced Control with Hardware Keyboards
> Select URLs from address bar, and search suggestions or search engines with Up/Down and Enter keys
> Scroll by page with Space or Shift + Space. Up/Down keys to scroll precisely
> Hold down Command key for 3 seconds to see the list of shortcuts
- Speedier and more responsive interface. Everything's faster!
- While using Search, Tap the Top Edge of the Screen to Scroll To Top of the Search Suggestions
- In AdBlock Recently Blocked screen, tap on an item to go the corresponding filter in the Manage Filters screen
- Added support for opening 'webloc' files
- Import Bookmarks allows import file selection from folders
- Updated Google Mobilizer (Web compression) URL
- Updated Desktop Browsing Mode selections
- New 'Coherence' design. Integrated Progress, Tabs and Stop/Refresh
- Fresh New App Icon. It Rules!
- Bugs zapped!
Was good up until version 13.x
I think this is the best browser on ios. Up until version 13. It's not the functionality that kills it. It's minor unnecessary tweaks that have hurt it's usefulness to me :
- The current tab used to be highlighted a light blue. This made it very obvious when you have a large number of tabs open which aided finding the one you're on. Now it's the same gray that the rest are, making it take extra effort to find where you are. If they added an option to either have that blue color current tab, or, better still, allow the option to choose the current tab color, I will raise my rating to 4/5.
- The new icon is literally hideous. It looks like it was produced in MS Paint as an employee's kid's kindergarten art project. What is it even? A crown with toxic waste on it? A graph crapping gold? A crumpled up candy wrapper that went radioactive? Your guess is as good as mine. The old icon looked clean, appropriate, and professional. This new one is none of those things. I dock 1 star for this alone because when I try to convert people to it, they will ask why it looks so shoddy, requiring me to explain it's worth it in spite of the atrocious icon.
This is a regression, it used to be stable about 6 months ago my a year. But once you have > 6 tabs open it becomes completely unusable and the only action you can do is to hope it doesn't crash before you can close out the articles you haven't had a chance to read yet. Chrome can have hundreds of tabs, but this thing treats each tab as ACTIVE and in fact if you open you email program or Safari then come back to this app, you have to wait for EVERY tab to reload completely before you can see the contents of the visible tab. I can only assume that idiots are in charge of the software development team that decided this was a good thing. I have used this app for years but will be looking for a replacement.
Really is a Perfect Browser
I had in the past, turned away from iPhone because of its lackluster support of many websites and/or their form functionality.
Perfect Web Browser eliminates the browser issues completely by allowing my browser to emulate almost any browser out there. Active Server pages are no longer an issue for me.