Period Diary Pro (Period, Fertile & Ovulation Tracker)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Diary is a unique, fully animated and the most complete period and ovulation tracker. This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.
I have tried most popular period tracker apps in the store, this one is the best!
This really is one of the most helpful apps I've bought so far! Deleted the other period tracker I had been using!
Basically, I'm thrilled with this app. Every woman should use it, a few clicks a month and you save a ton of stress!
From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobitsoftware, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health. Monitor your menstrual symptoms, body weight, temperature, notes, and more, the easy way.
● Track your period, ovulation, fertility, notes, symptoms, moods, weight and more
● Automatic prediction of your period, ovulation, fertility (excellent for activity planning)
● Discreet icon name “P.D.”
● 3 completely integrated application skins
● Sync your data via the Google calendar
● Social Forum (link with women around the world)
● Passcode Protection
● Receiving notices for the predicted period, fertile days and ovulation
● E-mailing your data (Export)
● Monitor your periods on a graph
● A display of all your conditions and notes on the calendar
● Pregnancy Mode
● 23 symptoms
● 22 moods
● Excellent user support
DIFFERENCES FROM OTHER APPLICATIONS
● Period Diary is the most accurate application since it uses two scientifically proven formulas to predict your cycles
● Period Diary is the only one that can by synced with the Google calendar and monitor your symptoms, ovulations, notes and more
● Without any hidden in-app purchases
Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Good app... But why is flow a symptom?
There are reasons other than fertility & pregnancy for tracking your period, like basic gynecological health or determining if your period will come back after chemo-induced menopause. I wish this app took these factors into account. A few minor changes can remedy this...
1) Make Flow its own section. Why is Flow under Symptoms? Your flow IS your period therefore it should have its own section among Symptoms, Moods, etc.
2) Within the Flow section you should be able to record:
-- How light or heavy your flow is with a 1-9 range from very light spotting to excessive bleeding.
-- The color of your flow with a 1-9 range from almost clear pink to very dark red/almost brown.
And a minor tweak to the Calendar UI would make reviewing your entries a lot easier... Rather than simply showing a pencil icon on a date in the calendar show the more detailed icons from within each section. Since each square on the calendar can only hold so many icons allow the user to indicate which icons they want displayed. For example, if only 4 icons can be shown a user might choose to show icons for how heavy their flow is, how bad their cramps are, how their appetite is, and if they enter any other notes.
If these features were in the app I'd give it a higher rating.
I've been using this app for a couple of years.
Firstly, please optimize it for iPhone 6 users. Since I've switched from iPhone 4, it's very ugly. And the whole flowery layout is just too feminine for me and I just want something to keep track of. A different menu screen would be more functional.
Additionally, I get period notifications of "2 days before period!" when it's actually the very next day on my calendar. This bug is very annoying please fix it.
Overall, the app has nice features to help guess your period start-date but as a longtime user, certain things have not been fixed or changed when they really need to. I wouldn't recommend this but I already paid for it when it used to be working well. So I'll have to stick with it.
Horrible hacking problem
Lots of spam. It is not easy to navigate between discussions in the forum. Not only that, but a spam site for anti-hacking software came on the forum page and there was no way to get rid of it. (Yes, I looked for a close, cancel or little x). After paying $1.99 I thought I wouldn't get spam ads. Because it couldn't be closed I suspect this anti hacking software site might be someone actually hacking into things. I don't know that is what happened, but it does make one very suspicious. My most personal data about my body goes on this app - so even if I suspect a hack we will have to end the relationship. Because this occurred mere hours after purchasing this app I request the company give me a refund. Do not purchase this app if you don't want spam ads and suspicious sites popping up when you are trying to use the forum.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.