Period Diary Pro (Period, Fertile & Ovulation Tracker)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Diary is a unique, fully animated and the most complete period and ovulation tracker. This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.
I have tried most popular period tracker apps in the store, this one is the best!
This really is one of the most helpful apps I've bought so far! Deleted the other period tracker I had been using!
Basically, I'm thrilled with this app. Every woman should use it, a few clicks a month and you save a ton of stress!
From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobitsoftware, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health. Monitor your menstrual symptoms, body weight, temperature, notes, and more, the easy way.
● Track your period, ovulation, fertility, notes, symptoms, moods, weight and more
● Automatic prediction of your period, ovulation, fertility (excellent for activity planning)
● Discreet icon name “P.D.”
● 3 completely integrated application skins
● Sync your data via the Google calendar
● Social Forum (link with women around the world)
● Passcode Protection
● Receiving notices for the predicted period, fertile days and ovulation
● E-mailing your data (Export)
● Monitor your periods on a graph
● A display of all your conditions and notes on the calendar
● Pregnancy Mode
● 23 symptoms
● 22 moods
● Excellent user support
DIFFERENCES FROM OTHER APPLICATIONS
● Period Diary is the most accurate application since it uses two scientifically proven formulas to predict your cycles
● Period Diary is the only one that can by synced with the Google calendar and monitor your symptoms, ovulations, notes and more
● Without any hidden in-app purchases
Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Does not crash really when you buy full version. Its worth the few crashes here and there; and every update it gets better and better!!!!!
Also, I have been able track my moods which is a godsend; then I can plan relaxing things to do to relieve stress on days the normally hit. I definitely have found a clear pattern to my monthly moods its so telling when you take the time to track everyday.
I'm very bad at remembering things and this app helps me plan for vacations, outings, and day-to-day activities without accidents. I'm pleased with the extras in the app like the notes for headaches, nausea, etc. Ot even tells when it should be fertile and ovulating. The only con is the notifications (I don't get any) and the appearance of the app (more like a child's game than a grow-up's diary). I have had no issues with using the app at all.
My Favorite Period Diary App!
There were some problems in the past where info that was input would change or get deleted upon closing/re-opening App. This problem has now been fixed but I did lose quite a lot of history of past periods which means future period predictions aren't as accurate.
However, I believe this app is still one of my favorite period diary apps, if not my #1 favorite.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.