Use MIA Fem to remind yourself about your menstruation, PMS, and ovulation, track fertility, and so much more. You will also learn more about the menstrual cycle, birth control, fertility, and pregnancy with this ovulation calculator and period calendar. You will always know when ovulation is going to occur and when your fertility level is “high”.
MIA WILL HELP YOU:
• Know when your period will come with a simple menstruation calendar.
• Track your menstrual cycle, ovulation, fertility, period days, and PMS on a free feminine calendar. Free Period Tracker MIA will give you reminders before your next period.
• Track and predict your period and ovulation to monitor your fertility.
• Know your chances of getting pregnant. Period calendar MIA will inform you about ovulation and peaks in your fertility.
• Track your sex drive, mood, weight, menstruation, birth control, daily activity, and basal temperature with interactive stickers. Period calendar MIA will help you know more about your cycle, ovulation, and fertility.
• Get daily personal advice from health experts based on your menstrual cycle, overall health, and mood.
• Learn more about female health from articles created by gynecologists, family psychologists, and dieticians.
WHAT MAKES PERIOD TRACKER MIA SPECIAL?
• A friendly and helpful chatbot assistant who knows everything about feminine health and can provide you with daily advice while you track cycle.
• Highly accurate predictions and tips based on everything you log about your period, mood and ovulation symptoms. The more you use the period tracker and ovulation calendar MIA, the more you’ll know about your ovulation and fertility.
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
Our mission is to help women. Find out more about menstrual flow, fertility, and ovulation. This period calendar and fertility calculator is the best choice for women.
We produce timely and engaging content from respected and credible sources. Period Tracker MIA will inspire you to live better.
MIA is a calendar for women to track periods. It helps to learn more about your body, cycle, and fertility. It helps to predict your period, ovulation, and chances of pregnancy at every point in your cycle.
But period calendar MIA isn’t contraception, that’s why it shouldn’t be used to prevent pregnancy. However, if you are planning a pregnancy, fertility calculator could be very useful.
MIA can predict your ovulation and know when you’re experiencing high fertility. Ovulation tracker MIA tells you the days when having sex is most likely to result in pregnancy.
HOW TO USE THE APP & SUBSCRIPTIONS
You can download and use the MIA app for free. To access the premium content & premium support features, choose one of the subscription plans offered.
You can select the annual plan which costs $49.99, or the six-month option for $39.99.
If you are of the “try-before-you-buy” kind, we have a 7 days free trial period that allows you to unlock everything and decide whether it works for you or not.
Please keep in mind that the free trial option is automatically extended to the 1 month plan after the trial period ends, and the $9.99 month cost will be charged every month.
When opting for a subscription, you pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app. The subscription is renewed automatically unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for the new period within the 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiration. The current period of In-App subscriptions cannot be canceled. You can disable automatic renewal via your iTunes at any time.
We are happy to hear from Period Tracker MIA’s users - send your feedback, questions, suggestions to email@example.com.
WANT MORE MIA?
Visit our website: www.mia.health
Great news! We’ve thoroughly polished up the app to make your health-tracking experience even better. Here is what we did:
- Released premium subscriptions.
- Updated period prediction logic.
- Added premium content.
- Launched premium support service.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated performance of the app.
Your comments and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
Ratings and Reviews
This is my favorite period app! I love the insights and the app design. Very handy and easy to use. Highly recommended
Could be better
I like the app and how it’s pretty in your face and easy to read. I just wish there was an option to add your own notes in case you need to note something. For example if you didn’t take a pill or something like that. Other than that I like the app. You should consider adding on a note option and then I’d totally use this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion! Please know that we're planning to add this feature in our future releases. If you have any other suggestions or comments you can also send them to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It looks good but doesn’t have many features. It says it lets you add details and stuff for your days but it doesn’t . I’ve been using it for months and it doesn’t have half the features other apps do.
Developer Response ,
Thank your for your review! Please note that we will release more new features soon, hope you'll like it. If you need any further support, feel free to contact us at email email@example.com.
- MOBAPP DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- 46.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 MOBAPP DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- MIA Period Tracker $9.99
- MIA Ovulation App $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.