Period Plus - period tracker, fertility diary, menstruation calendar
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.6 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long your cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration. Get reminders for your next period and fertile window.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
What's New in Version 9.0
What’s new in version 9.0
1. Calendar supports iPhone 6 and 6 plus full width.
2. More color themes.
3. Swiping left or right on calendar moves the months forwards or backward.
3. Bug fix with quick launching into Today’s Journal.
4. Various bug fixes.
1. Support for new 3D Touch devices.
2. Shortcuts from the Period Plus icon to “Today’s Journal”, “Affirmations”, “POPSUGAR” and “All Entries”.
3. Peek and Pop POPSUGAR articles using 3D Touch.
4. New UI for viewing your periods using period cards. Period cards display your period date, length, flow levels and cycle length.
5. Your profile picture and name now display in the Periods view.
6. Bug fixes.
1. Fixed a crash for the full version when showing and hiding entry items.
2. Bug fixes.
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
Because of this app, I always know when my next period is coming. My periods are horrendous so it's very nice to be able to plan vacations around it.
The affirmations give me a boost each day and the game is fun. I've had this app for many years now and it just gets better.
I love the accuracy of it. After a few months of using, it's on-point with my body.
This is by far the best app ever it is always punctual and accurate. I love it and would definitely recommend this to any woman.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 24, 2016
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 71.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Upgrade$3.99