Period Plus - period tracker & diary, menstruation calendar
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.5 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long your cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Waking temperature for identifying ovulation dates • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
What's New in Version 8.4
What’s new in version 8.4
1. You can now view your past affirmation notifications in the Hot Spot area.
2. The affirmations are now displayed as cards which you can share with friends.
3. Settings and Hotspot has moved to the new “More” tab.
4. Your data can now be viewed from the “Home” tab.
5. New “Community” tab. Community feature contains new user interface improvements and bug fixes.
6. Dates ares now formatted correctly for international regions.
7. 137 new affirmations.
8. New first time setup flow.
9. Bug fixes.
1. New chat and social feature in the Hot Spot area called Chat-dizzle.
2. Bug fix with the “Tell A Friend” feature in Settings.
3. 10 new affirmations.
1. Italian language support.
2. Additional icons in Settings and Hot Spot.
3. New look for the Home view.
4. 153 new affirmations.
5. UI Change in the Dance area.
6. 64-Bit support.
7. When sharing affirmations, they are new image cards.
8. Bug fixes.
9. New Favorite apps section in the Hot Spot area.
Works well, keeps my data easy to access.
I've been using this app for quite a while now and I'm happy with it. It's simple to add data and helps me keep track of current and past cycles so I can plan accordingly and reference when needed. My cycle was all over the place for a long time after my second child was born and it's been great to see how it's settled down over time, as well as making observations throughout the month that I can now see as trends related to changing hormones. I'm not a huge fan of the bunny/rewards/affirmations etc, but the app functions well enough and that stuff is easily ignored.
Good, but too cutsey
I love the calendar view and the customizable tags. I could really do without the game and forum. Would like to see an option for a less cutsey UI. Not everyone is into bunnies and pink! A less embarrassing icon would be great too. I've got this app hidden in a folder because I don't want to see "period plus" on my phone screen every time I use my phone. Otherwise, this has been my favorite period tracker yet. Please, have an option for a less juvenile UI!
It was better before!
I love this app and have been using it for a long time. Now all the features that I had are now on a version that I have to PAY for! That's not cool! I should not have to pay for something that I have been getting for free for years! Change it back!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 8.4
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Upgrade$3.99