Period Plus - Period Tracker, Menstrual Cycle Calendar, Ovulation & Fertility Diary for Women’s Health
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.6 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long your cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes colored themes, the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration. Sends reminders of your next period and fertile window. Includes support for Apple HealthKit by synchronizing your menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information. Supports 3D Touch / Peek and Pop functionality. Now supports Core Spotlight.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
What's New in Version 9.6
What’s new in version 9.6
1. Removal of community feature. The community tab. The third party service is shutting down in September 2016.
2. Bug fixes.
1. Bug fixes.
1. 89 new affirmations.
2. When adding notes to your daily journal, they will now be searchable outside the app in iOS search using Core Spotlight integration.
3. Bug fixes in POPSUGAR.
4. Other bug fixes.
1. 54 new affirmations.
2. Bug fixes.
1. 169 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix when viewing past affirmations from the “More” tab.
1. 84 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix for the upgrade screen.
1. Calendar supports iPhone 6 and 6 plus full width.
2. More color themes.
3. Swiping left or right on calendar moves the months forwards or backward.
4. Bug fix with quick launching into Today’s Journal.
5. Various bug fixes.
1. Support for new 3D Touch devices.
2. Shortcuts from the Period Plus icon to “Today’s Journal”, “Affirmations”, “POPSUGAR” and “All Entries”.
3. Peek and Pop POPSUGAR articles using 3D Touch.
4. New UI for viewing your periods using period cards. Period cards display your period date, length, flow levels and cycle length.
5. Your profile picture and name now display in the Periods view.
6. Bug fixes.
1. Fixed a crash for the full version when showing and hiding entry items.
2. Bug fixes.
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
Unaware to aware
I've always been a go with the flow kind of girl, very type B personality... My sister who is very type A told me I should use this to track my cycle. I thought it was dumb but the. Figured it'd probably help for those dr visits where I never can remember when I finished my last period. I just have to say this app has done more than just track my cycle... it's helped me to be so much more aware of my body and the cycles I go through as a woman. I feel like I know more about my body and myself now that I pay more attention to the things it goes through on a monthly basis.
I have been using this app for years very happily!
This is one of the best apps I have ever owned. I have used it for years and it just gets better and better. It tracks everything I need, sends me only the notifications I need, and I love that I can easily go back and compare symptoms and dates from month to month or even year to year. I recommend this app to every woman I know. It is, hands down, the best menstruation tracker app out there. Look no further.
I've been using this app for over two years now and it's great. It helps me track my cycle really well unless of course I forget to put it on the calendar. However, it's really helpful because it may be one or two days off of when I may start again, but it helps me sort of look at the big picture. And see when I'm ovulating and when I may be getting my next period, so it helps me prepare.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Upgrade$3.99