Period Plus - period tracker, fertility diary, menstruation calendar
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.5 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long your cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
What's New in Version 8.8
What’s new in version 8.8
1. Fixed a crash for the full version when showing and hiding entry items.
2. Bug fixes.
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
Version 8.5 - 8.6
1. Changes to the Backup / Restore feature. No longer uses iCloud. When you perform a backup your data and settings are stored in an attached file that you can email. When you want to restore, just find the email backup and open the email attachment.
2. The Community feature will work better with foreign languages. Example: If you are an English user you should only see English discussions, Spanish users should only see Spanish, etc.
3. 38 new affirmations.
4. Bug fixes.
Great app but can it be more mature?
Love this app because of it's never failing predictability. Tried a competitor for several months side by side but it never predicted my period exact as this one does.
That being said, can we have an option to choose a more mature look? I mean bunny rabbits?? That's why I went looking for another app. The accuracy of this one keeps me using it but I don't like the bunnies.
This app has helped me tremendously. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for years and we used all types of calculators and none seem to be in sync but then we came along this one and it's amazing. It has us on schedule.
I really love this app! It is easy to work and will predict your period for months to come! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because if it is deleted, or has to be reinstalled you lose all of your past period data. But it's excellent!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 8.8
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Upgrade$3.99