Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works across platforms)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Period Tracker is free to download and use. If you choose to become a Period Tracker Patron subscriber, $9.99 USD will be charged annually through your iTunes account. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 1 year subscription period at the renewal price of $9.99 USD (price will vary according to location). Cancel or manage your subscription in iTunes settings. Once purchased, refunds will not be available for unused portions of your subscription.
Terms of service: https://gpapps.com/support/eula/
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I just love this app! I’ve been using it for at least 7 yrs, possibly longer...2010, maybe. It keeps getting better and better the more I investigate and realize all it actually does. I have always used the free version, but thinking about doing the Patron version just because I’m so impressed with the app and I’d like to support the developer. The ads with free version are not obnoxious and still has a ton of capabilities! Integrates with Apple Health App and/or FitBit. They will be coming out with a diet tracking integration soon to help you eat Keto, too. One thing to note is that you have to be diligent about inputting your period start and end dates accurately as that changes your averaged cycle length. Which messes up your fertility window for tracking ovulation, and if that’s your primary birth control method, like ours, then it’s a potential problem. But, the app is quite good at discounting those months that your data entry was less than accurate and making adjustments for cycle irregularities. I’ve been having some health issues and it allows me to track symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, water intake, exercise, calorie intake and make other notes...which I use to track my blood pressure and blood sugar readings. Just a really great overall health diary that provides your doctor with great insight into your overall health. Highly recommend!
Great app, customizable, helpful-trip planning!
I originally downloaded this app because I wanted to track certain behaviors with relation to my cycle. Specifically, back pains and those days I just got so frustrated. Sure enough, they were usually a few days before my cycle. What I love about this app is how customizable it is. It has a variety of little icons and pictures, and you can track anything you want from chocolate cravings to headaches. I used a little picture of a whale to track when I started feeling bloated. I just noticed they have a little corked wine bottle with incrementally more bubbles in it to represent constipation. How could you not love that?
I have since had an ablation (procedure for those done with childbirth with extremely heavy periods, it scars uterus lining so it doesn't build up so heavy) and now have my period much less frequently. The app has successfully mapped my new, longer cycle with accuracy. I imagine this app would be extremely useful to someone trying to conceive, or just track their fertility. I also use it to check ahead and see whether any future vacations or work functions will be impacted. Whether I need to pack anything, etc.
An Amazing Moontime Cycle Log!!
I love this app so much!!! I have been using this app for so many years. I love how it keeps my Moontime cycle logged, organized and charted providing an easy read and analysis of my cycle. I love how one is able to also log symptoms associated with their cycle with just the push of s button— there are preset symptoms listed, and you can also customize your own (ie. breast tenderness, cramps, etc.) I appreciate how it indicates ovulation time, and your Moon’s next expected date of arrival. It helps so much when I am trying to prepare for the month or if I’m feeling something — I can confirm that I’m ovulating. There are so many other great things about this app that you must explore for yourself. I am extremely happy with it, and I am so thankful that it was created. It’s so easy to use (literally just a click), and it has helped me tremendously with regards to keeping track of my cycle and symptoms over the past few years. I’ve actually learned a lot about my process because of this. It’s a beautiful app. I would definitely recommend that you get it if you are in need of a Moon Cycle log. Thank you and have a beautiful day!
- GP International LLC
- 74 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 GP Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Member $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.