Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Tracks much more than just a cycle...
I appreciate P Tracker because it gives me a comprehensive review of past menstrual cycles, and the ability to properly plan ahead for trips and events. I no longer pack or prepare for a trip/event without first glancing ahead at my cycle, which is predicted based on past cycles. I work as a nurse, and encourage all women and girls to keep track of their cycle by using this app.. One can use this app for a snapshot of their overall health, or simply to predict their next start date.
No longer am I fumbling through a calendar counting back, or guessing the first day of my last cycle to provide information. As women, we are properly asked about our cycle at every doctor, dental, and procedure appointment, and this app makes providing that information accurate and efficient. It provides start and stop dates, as well as symptoms; which help keep track of the health of our bodies.
It compiles data entered to show patterns in physical and emotional symptoms prior to, during, and after each cycle. This is a tool that should be taught to women, to help improve the health of all women.
It does so much more than keep track of a menstrual cycle, it also keeps track of other signs and symptoms; frequent headaches, changes in beast health, skin health, emotional and mental health.
This app is a life saver!
Ok, so in the past I haven't been the best at keeping up with my period. I wld get busy and forget to mark it on a calendar and wld be left guessing my next start date. I deal with extreme fatigue, depression along with other physical pain due to PMS. Now, with this app, when I start feeling like crap I can pull it up and see wether or not something is wrong or if it's just PMS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The period countdown in the main screen. I can even use it to plan around that week before! That way I won't make big plans during my normally horrible week of PMS!! I always have my phone nearby and this app so easy to use! If I'm in a rush I can just click the app, tap the "just started period" and it's logged. If I want to go back later and log all of the symptoms (cramps, backaches, fatigue, hurting boobs...lol!!...yes you know what I mean!! ) it's easy to do. It also helps me track the changing symptoms as I age. I'm 45 now, and my body is definitely changing. This helps me keep a record. Not
Just for me, but for my doctors.
For you wanting to have more kids you track ovulation and so on. It's so much more that just a period tracker. It's been a life saver for me!! Thank you to developers of
This app!!!! 👍👍👏👏🥇🤗😊
I have forgotten the old school way of figuring out how to calculate your menstrual cycle that you learn in sex ed class in about the sixth grade so ever since then I haven't kept track of my cycle. Having said that my daughter told me about the ptracker lite version and after using it for about 3 months, I decided to purchase the full version, I liked it that much. Now if I go to the doctor and they ask me the date of my last menstrual cycle, I no longer have to guess and I can even give them more information, as duration, last time I was intimate, any symptoms and my mood! I absolutely love this app and would recommend it to anyone who has a period!
Now the only request I have would be for them to copyright an app for people who are experiencing the onset of menopause which I am pretty sure would be a great seller because you would have a list of symptoms right at your fingertips and maybe even start a social media page support group for other people who are in the different stages of it to talk to other people who have started going through it, who are in the process of it and people who have just finished going through it so we know what to expect!!
- GP International LLC
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 GP Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.