Period Tracker Deluxe
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 9.6
Now adds data sharing and messaging with your partner. To activate, go to Settings -> Data Share.
A must-have app for those with PCOS
I've been using this app since 2013 and it has done more than just track my cycle. It has helped me understand my body and what it is telling me. As someone with PCOS and a heretofore irregular cycle, I thought that this app wouldn't be particularly useful for me, especially at predicting when Aunt Flo would show. What I found when I began tracking my cycle and taking detailed notes was that it gave me all the info I needed to identify ways to improve not only my gynecological issues, but my overall health as well. This app has so many ways to make logging this info quick, easy and, dare I say, fun to do. I find that the customizable icons for symptoms and moods are especially useful for adding PCOS-specific symptoms. With several lifestyle adjustments based on what I learned about my body and cycle by tracking with this app, I went from going several months at a time without a period to having a regular, predictable cycle. Well worth the small investment I made four years ago.
2017 update: Four years later and I still love it!!! As I've aged and my period has started to change, it has helped in keeping track of the fluctuations so that my gyno and I can keep an accurate track of the change. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on. Thank you Period Tracker App for being my reliable source of information. I tell everyone about you! I coach young girls and tell their parents about your app so that they can track their daughter's periods.....so there's a new wave of frackers headed your way! :)
2013: I have been using this app for three years. The only thing I wish is that it could monitor for more than 1 person. I have to use another app to track my daughter's period.
I love this app. Why people are saying that the reviews are bogus an inaccurate I have no clue. This app helps keep me prepared for Aunt Flow. Also, I have been diagnosed with depression and it helps me track my moods daily so my therapist can adjust my meds if need be. Absolutely awesome app for those of us who are too busy to write it down. You just tap when you start & tap when you stop so EASY even a cave woman can do it!
The only thing I would add is a reminder to tap the stop period. Sometimes life gets busy Aunt Flow goes back home for the month and you forget. A reminder would be awesome! Still using this app after 7 years! Still LOVE it!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 02, 2017
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.