Period Tracker Deluxe
By GP Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.8.2
Tracks much more than just a cycle...
I appreciate P Tracker because it gives me a comprehensive review of past menstrual cycles, and the ability to properly plan ahead for trips and events. I no longer pack or prepare for a trip/event without first glancing ahead at my cycle, which is predicted based on past cycles. I work as a nurse, and encourage all women and girls to keep track of their cycle by using this app.. One can use this app for a snapshot of their overall health, or simply to predict their next start date.
No longer am I fumbling through a calendar counting back, or guessing the first day of my last cycle to provide information. As women, we are properly asked about our cycle at every doctor, dental, and procedure appointment, and this app makes providing that information accurate and efficient. It provides start and stop dates, as well as symptoms; which help keep track of the health of our bodies.
It compiles data entered to show patterns in physical and emotional symptoms prior to, during, and after each cycle. This is a tool that should be taught to women, to help improve the health of all women.
It does so much more than keep track of a menstrual cycle, it also keeps track of other signs and symptoms; frequent headaches, changes in beast health, skin health, emotional and mental health.
Great but needs a new design
I’ve had the deluxe version of this app for SEVERAL years now, and I love it a ton. I love how predictable it is for my cycles and how easy it is to edit compared to other apps. The only thing I do not like about this app is the very outdated home screen themes. They’re way too busy and look like something a pre-teen would enjoy. A year ago there was an update for a sleeker calendar, but I don’t think there’s been a big update since then. The themes have not changed since I started using this app 5 years ago. Please consider a more updated, minimalist, clean design like the other period tracker apps out there and this app would be PERFECT. 👍🏼
My original post from a year ago:
I've been using this little period tracker for about four years now, and I absolutely love it. I love the new simple design in the calendar; but I wish we could choose a simpler, more minimalistic design for the home screen to match the new calendar. The "appearance" options are outdated and too busy. That's my only suggestion! Love the app otherwise ☺️
I use it religiously...
Very useful! This is one of those apps that you can use as little or as much as you want effectively.(like just to track your periods and/or ovulation, or track all of your symptoms and additional notes in regards to your body or sex life.) You can also make your own symptoms to track, which is very cool. For instance, I have PCOS and like to keep track of my different issues and symptoms here to report to the doctor as needed. each day has a notes section.… so I’ve used that for adding notes in regards to my sex life as well. Anytime there’s a heart on the calendar with a gray dot- I’ll know I made additional notes about intimacy. (Been married 15 years so it’s a great “me” place to log notes in an effort to keep things spicy.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 9.8.2
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.