Period Tracker Deluxe
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 9.5.1
This is a minor update that includes a design update to the Calendar to improve readability. It also fixes a bug introduced in our last update where pregnancy day/week was showing as a day late.
Our previous update, v9.5 included the following:
1. New cycle day timeline on home page tells you where you are in your cycle.
2. TTC Mode with daily guide, auto-ovulation detection, and advanced charts.
3. Charts are redesigned and are now in portrait mode.
4. Calendar has been redesigned.
5. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
6. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
7. Touch ID is now supported.
8. HealthKit is now supported.
9. 3D Touch is now supported.
10. Fixes emoji bug in the add note page and a date bug reported by some users.
This update requires a minimum iOS version of 7.0 or higher.
Glad they made TTC mode free. I have been trying to conceive lately but have been using this app to track my period for years. I downloaded Fertility Friend for a comparison and so far I like Period Tracker a lot better. It has the same features with a much better user interface. I love the temperature charting!
Edit: after using it for a bit, I would request a change in the next update. P tracker predicts your ovulation day based on signs you input, but if you edit/add a manual ovulation day or cover line to the temp chart, there is no way to remove the manual input and the program won't go back to showing its own calculation. Sometimes I just want to add my own crosshairs and see if they fit the signs, but please give me an option to remove/undo.
Best app for the job
I've been using this app for YEARS and I've compared it to several others and nothing stacks up. It is a simple to use app with everything you could want with symptom tracking including the ability to add your own symptoms. It also has 'trying to conceive' and 'pregnancy' modes which makes it super versatile. Another feature that makes it usable for everyone is 'abstinence' mode. There is a security option to add a pin to access the information, and an optional monthly backup to the cloud. Notes can also be exported to email if you need to bring them to a doctors appointment. This app looks simple and is simple to use, if I could buy only 1 app it would be this one for sure!
I love this app!!!!!
Thank you for creating this application! I've used it for about five years and I finally upgraded. The free version is amazing, but deluxe is obviously much better.
I had used this app not only for keeping track of my period-so as to mentally prepare for it's annoying arrival- but also to track ovulation to conceive. Once I conceived, I continued to use the application to log in pregnancy symptoms so I don't forget what happened & when and I was therefore prepared during my prenatal appointments.
Since I use it as often as I do, I should have upgraded long ago. I think it's very accurate & very easy to use. Best part is that there aren't any annoying pop-ups or application crashes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 9.5.1
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.