Period Tracker - Journal
By Sevenlogics, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best period tracking app on iOS!
Period Tracker is a classy, pleasant, and discrete interface to track your periods, daily moods, health symptoms, notes, and even the weather, so you can see how they correlate to your cycle days.
It's easy to see predicted periods and fertility days - essential for planning dates and vacations and avoiding unpleasant surprises!
A menstrual cycle tracker with style - various beautiful themes, fonts, mood and symptom icons are available to match your personality or mood.
• easy way to track period, moods, health symptoms, weight, temperature, weather, notes, medications and pregnancy
• share tips and talk to other Period Tracker users on the community forums
• daily photo taking to remember each day by
• lists of past and predicted period and fertility periods
• beautiful themes and fonts to choose from
• custom symptoms and moods
• sync and back up your data
• sync the upcoming 12 periods and fertile days to your calendar
• animated backgrounds with the parallax effect, available on iOS 7 and up
• reminders for the upcoming period and fertile days
• general reminders
• pregnancy mode
• Touch ID/passcode to safeguard your privacy
• badge notification - optional visual cue of how many days you're late
• graphs for fertility, temperature, weight, moods and symptoms against the period days
• graphs for period duration and cycle length
• flip through the screens to read entries as a health diary
• integrated with Apple Health for tracking menstruation, basal body temperature, cervical mucus quality, spotting, and weight.
Track periods gracefully with Period Tracker app.
Facebook Ad Information: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
What's New in Version 3.1.0
To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability.
Never thought a period “app” would be useful!
I don’t really need a period tracker other than the convenience of planning. But it really is handy! I now know when I will be “bitchier” than usual or why I get sentimental over the silliest thing out of nowhere. And since it can be added to the calendar I share with my husband, he knows (without having to say) when to be extra understanding (or stay away from certain topics, opting to ‘surprise’ me with chocolate 🍫). So this app is actually great for relations and relationships ❤️. Who knew?
Lastly, I have begun to see other patterns at the age of 42, that will help me and my gynecologist down to road.
Update I use to Love this app!
Update: 2017 Here we are after about 3 years of having this app, I can no longer access any of my data. Unfortunately the last time I did a back on this app specifically May 2016. I tried to use the forgot password option and it keeps saying that my email address cannot be found, and yet when I check my email I have old messages from this app it’s really frustrating. I wish I never did the most recent update!
It's very accurate and easy to use!
Ok I guess..
This is designed beautifully, it's not confusing, and there is a lot of pros, but it never got the start of my period correct. It was always predicting to early, which is big no-no for me because this is a period tracking app! It wasn't like it was because my period was inconsistent, it just never got the date correct. Besides that it was a very nice app. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who needs it to be accurate. 🇯🇵
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 25, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Sevenlogics, Inc.
- © Sevenlogics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$2.99