The best period tracking app on iOS!
Period Tracker is a classy, pleasant, and discrete interface to track your periods, daily moods, health symptoms, notes, and even the weather, so you can see how they correlate to your cycle days.
It's easy to see predicted periods and fertility days - essential for planning dates and vacations and avoiding unpleasant surprises!
A menstrual cycle tracker with style - various beautiful themes, fonts, mood and symptom icons are available to match your personality or mood.
• easy way to track period, moods, health symptoms, weight, temperature, weather, notes, medications and pregnancy
• share tips and talk to other Period Tracker users on the community forums
• daily photo taking to remember each day by
• lists of past and predicted period and fertility periods
• beautiful themes and fonts to choose from
• custom symptoms and moods
• sync and back up your data
• sync the upcoming 12 periods and fertile days to your calendar
• animated backgrounds with the parallax effect, available on iOS 7 and up
• reminders for the upcoming period and fertile days
• general reminders
• pregnancy mode
• Touch ID/passcode to safeguard your privacy
• badge notification - optional visual cue of how many days you're late
• graphs for fertility, temperature, weight, moods and symptoms against the period days
• graphs for period duration and cycle length
• flip through the screens to read entries as a health diary
• integrated with Apple Health for tracking menstruation, basal body temperature, cervical mucus quality, spotting, and weight.
Track periods gracefully with Period Tracker app.
Facebook Ad Information: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a teenager, and my periods are still regulating. This app is probably the best period tracker I’ve ever downloaded! It allows me to set custom dates for when my period would start and stop. The 3 other apps I’ve tried wouldn’t do that, but would instead base the whole thing around predictions (of which all were wayyy off) and not let me enter any data. This one is also good for people who just want to track when their period will start and stop, because it lets you select whether you want to get pregnant or not, while one of the other apps I’ve tried would center around ovulation/getting pregnant, as well as predictions. I am a person who cannot be satisfied until everything is aesthetically pleasing, and this app meets my needs for that! The other apps would also assume the day I set up the app was the day I started my period, when it would
actually be the middle of my period and I’d just be trying to find a new app. Also, I like how the app title appears as “P. Tracker” on your home screen, because then I can let my friends (especially those who are males) play with my phone without the fear that they will see “PERIOD TRACKER!!!!!!!!!” on my home screen. There’s also a community area where you can ask questions and get advice from other people. I highly recommend this app for all girls and women!!!
I wanted to like this
I'm the type of person who always has to delete apps to make room on my phone, so I've gone between having this app on my phone too months at at a time to weeks or days depending on when I need space. That being said, every time I delete the app I essentially had to start over in terms of tracking my period because it wasn't like I remembered all of my periods form previous months, so I had to wait until I had about 3 new periods for the app to get back on track. This app is also very glitchy, most recently I had it on my phone for about 3 months and I went back to it to check it and it kept crashing which forced me to delete it. I first I thought this was no biggie since I had set up my email for data recollection but the website I was supposed to verify my email with apparently doesn't exist anymore? This app is beautiful when it operates correctly but as of right now I will be using a different app because they're are way too many problems with this one.
I am a starter
I only just started my period a couple of days ago so I am still learning what to do and how things work but I am also a swimmer and it is good to know when my period is coming and if I need to grab a pad or tampon so having this app really helps me with my everyday schedule, this is just so amazing and I love the app so I would suggest downloading it now especially if you need to start keeping track! Also it has a nice feature that let’s you keep track of cravings, feelings, location, etc, and it really just makes me feel better that I can have a app that is like, Hey your period is coming soon get ready or if I get it early I can spell it I got my period early or late and how long it was. I really love this app it helps me more and more everyday!
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 133.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sevenlogics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.