Period Tracker HD
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods! Now in HD for iPad!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Log your period at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPad with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker HD."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, fertility and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Fixes online backup/restore bug
2. Adds custom pills
3. Adds custom notifications
4. Adds symptom/mood/pill icons in calendar
Need to be able to track more than one person
I really like this app. It's easy to use and intuitive, not requiring a lot of direction, but it really needs to give you the option to track more than 1 person. I need to be able to track my daughter, too. She just got her period, and I need to know her schedule as well when planning events, like swim dates, around both of our periods. I can't be the only mom who would like to track her daughter as well! I had to download another app to track her. Maybe once I learn that one, I will like it better and get rid of this one entirely.....
Doesn't sync to multiple devices
I've been using P-Tracker Deluxe on my phone since 2009. I recently bought and iPad and was hoping to use this app between both of my devices, as so many apps allow nowadays. Nope... You have to back up every time you make a note and resync your other device. Which, if you're not careful can wipe all of your old data!
I contacted the developer and they are not planning to to add this feature to at all... The response I got basically told me I was out of luck and to be careful when backing up. Wow, that's some disappointing customer service! Guess I'm back to only using my iPhone then...
Not great on iPad
I used this on my Kindle and it was awesome. So when I upgraded to an iPad, I purchased this app. However, for the price, I expected it to be even better than the free Kindle version I was using. Instead, it looks a lot worse in terms of design and it runs slow on the iPad. It hasn't been updated for the new iPad OS system, and this shows. Hopefully, this will be fixed. I love the simplicity of this app ... but it's a shame that the free Kindle version is way better than this paid one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 27, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.