Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.3.2
Redesigned for iPhone 6/6+
This is such a great app!
I've had this app already for about 3 going on 4 years. I've decided to write a review because my friend has just asked me about the PT Tracker. She's never had the app or any type of period tracker app. I told her it was great and convenient! I love this app! Everything is right at your fingertips. You can jot down notes and little gadgets that they have for one on this app. It's really great and I think every young girl once they start their period should have this. It'll soon predict right when you should get it. I always look out for it, I'm usually right when it tells me I should be receiving my period. I'm regular and comes every month. Only thing is that it may come from two to one day before or after the projected date but that's no big deal! At least one will have any idea of when it should be arriving! It's great please ladies, kiddies, download this app it's really great and I promise you won't regret it!
No More Graph Paper!
I'm loving this 21st century option to graph paper. It is so easy to use and update when my body decides to rev up or down. When my cycle is longer or shorter the app recalculates the average length to help predict the next begin date.
Tracking symptoms, moods, and medication is easy; and I have even added my own personal issues.
I mostly use this app for data collection. It is simple to back up and email the data, as well as print it for doctor appointments.
After 3 years of 'trying out' the app, I'm looking forward to getting the deluxe version for the additional skins, charts, and icons.
Really good app!
I've kept up with this app the last five months. Although it hasn't been accurate at all since I've been using it, except yesterday it said my period was supposed to start on July 6, and my period did come! I assume you need to keep tracking it in the beginning so over time it can be very accurate. :) Nonetheless, awesome app! I really like the features where you can record your moods, pills you take, symptoms, weight/temperature, etc. Very interactive app, and to the point (no useless features or hard to navigate around). App is really user friendly! Love it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 9.3.2
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.