Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android app)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.8.3
This app has been my guide for an entire year as my husband and I tried to conceive. It helped track and predict my cycles and ovulation days which helped me a lot to know when to use my ovulation tests. It was also extremely useful to take out during doctors visits and they ask about when your recent period was. Now that I am pregnant, I have turned on pregnancy mode and it gives me a great insight on what my baby looks like, what to expect in regards to symptoms and how my husband can help in the particular stage of my pregnancy. It even told me when my due date was before my doctor did and it was spot on! Really happy with this app!!
I love the app BUT
The app itself is great ! I love how there’s moods and emotions I can pick from . I love how it tries to detect when my next cycle will come and how if I don’t put in when my cycle has came it starts to say how many days late I am. BUT I recently forgot my personalized passcode to use the app and now it’s kinda hard to keep track of my period kinda defeats the purpose of having this app . I’ve reached it via email to the people affiliated with this app and I haven’t had much luck 🤦🏽♀️
Tracks your period, gives you an estimate on when you’re going to start again, tells if if you’re late and how many days. Also tells you when you’re fertile and ovulating based on your period schedule, even though it may not be 100% accurate, it gives a good estimate. I also love that you can add when you’re intimate and if it was unprotected or not, great for TTC.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 9.8.3
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.