Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android app)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 9.5.1
This is a huge update!
1. There's a new TTC Mode with advanced charts and daily instructions.
2. Chart is redesigned and is now in portrait mode.
3. Calendar has been redesigned.
4. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
5. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
6. Touch ID is now supported.
7. HealthKit is now supported.
8. 3D Touch is now supported.
Useful, free, easy to read/use
I've been using this app for 3-1/2 years because it's the easiest for read and use of all the period trackers. I use it so that I can know when I'm ovulating and when I'm getting my period to help plan my schedule and for birth control. I also keep journal notes about my general health. I like that it has a calendar with fixed descriptive categories for moods but also a space for freestyle notes. It's also very convenient to glance at the full month calendar and see icons on the days when I will ovulate, get my period and when I have had sex in the past (since I track that too). You can also track your temperature if your'e tracking your fertility to get pregnant. It's very versatile and it's been free ever since I started using it. There are a lot of features - like many different ways to view your information - that are great, especially for a free app. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes the ads cover up the view at the bottom of the screen and I cannot click the irons I need to in order to keep using the app without clicking on the ad. That's annoying, but don't let it stop you from
Getting this app compared to other free period trackers. It's functionally the best one out there, although the aesthetics aren't perfect. Get it. I recommend it to everyone.
Used it for a few years, no problems! RELIABLE and GREAT
I've been using this app for a few years! It's awesome to be able to track how my period has changed every single months for the past few years. It's seriously helpful especially when looking at my calendar in the app and reflecting how life events/ emotional stressors affected when I get my period. I recommend it for anyone regardless of whether you are trying to get pregnant or not. It's just a good reliable tool for tracking your period and when you were intimidate and your moods and period-related symptoms. You shouldn't have to guess when your period is coming, this app helps you prepare. I especially love the new update, it makes the app even more thorough. I can track my period by the exact date as far back as I started using this app. I also have PCOS so this app is soooooooooooo helpful. I love how discreet it is as well. Thank you the wonderful people who developed this seriously wonderful, reliable, and super useful app!!
Great for All Ages!!!
I first started using this app at 15 or 16 years old... 4 years later, I still use this app. Why ? Well it's great for younger girls transitioning into young women. You can record everything from the day you start your period, down to how you felt and symptoms you experienced. Plus Active women, you can record your encounters and keep track of your fertility. It also has a lock feature, so that no one can get into your personal little diary. Period Tracker Lite is perfect. I was able to download the app and access all of my old data with the amazing back up feature, that's great for people who get new phones every week . Anywho, if you read this far you should start downloading this app already ... Chow !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 9.5.1
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.