Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android app)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.5.1
This is a huge update!
1. There's a new TTC Mode with advanced charts and daily instructions.
2. Chart is redesigned and is now in portrait mode.
3. Calendar has been redesigned.
4. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
5. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
6. Touch ID is now supported.
7. HealthKit is now supported.
8. 3D Touch is now supported.
Simple and efficient
I've been using this app for 3-4 years. It has been a great tool for helping me to keep track of everything related to my menstrual health. I like that I was able to add custom symptoms as I get fever blisters and can keep track of how often they happen or if there is anything weird causing them. I have no desire to have children but I really appreciate the new updates to help women with more tracking in that way.
The one thing I would really like to see would be the ability to let it know that I have an IUD so it doesn't think my period is late. But still be able to track when I have spotting, or the occasional more heavy flow.
Great Way to track!
I've been using this app for probably three years now. It's a simple way to track my period, plus I like that I can make notes and add symptoms (and their severity) as well. Even though I am on the pill, it's still a useful tool when tracking my period! Never had any problems with the app at all. They just updated it and although it was small changes, they seem pretty convenient so far. Not really any ads besides when you first open the app for about 2 seconds.
Thank you for listening to my review with the new update! I love that I can pause my results now when I'm pregnant. The only problem I have is that now that I had my baby, the app is still stuck at 40 weeks pregnant. There should be a button I can press that goes into postpartum. So it can still pause my tracker. And I can just start it up with my first period after the baby.
Other that that the app is great! I had it for almost four years now! Keep up the good work!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 9.5.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.