Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
- Sync your data with Apple Health App
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
-Ads is not removed after upgrade to pro.
Ratings and Reviews
That was awesome until 3 years of data was deleted!
Here I am crying in my living room because I tried to create an account my iPhone did not warn me in time that all my local data was going to be deleted if there was any data on my new profile. Well I have never created an account before so no worries right? WRONG! Three years of information is GONE! I have been using this as information and back up to try and get my cycles fix with my doctors now I have nothing! NOTHING! This is a huge issue! I had no data going into my new “LOG on to FACEBOOK!” So it should have synced my local data well nope! Now I have nothing! No way of tracking my periods. I’m devastated! I have sent an email to support we will see what can be done!
Very helpful & highly recommended...
Not only do you have the typical calendar that predicts your fertile days and gives you a heads up as to around the time you’re next period will start, but you have the option of recording several symptoms as well as write notes. You can edit any entry from any date, and it saves entries for YEARS. Also, since I got this app several years ago I have yet to have issues with glitches.
I Think It's Great
I have been using this app for only a couple of months, but I must say I am impressed with the thorough categories that are available. Of course anything could use improvement, i.e, the section with the faces in regards to how you're feeling. I like the fact that I am able to journal my own information and track my pain.
So if you're looking for a user friendly app to track your cycle, this is a great one to have.
- Deltaworks Limited
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Deltaworks
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.