By Fertility Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A sophisticated yet easy to use calendar based tool with specific icons designed to help you keep track of your menstrual period, predict your upcoming periods, ovulation and fertile days. Tracking has never been easier with the user-friendly calendar. There’s no complicated graphics. No tasks to complete. Just a practical app designed to help YOU stay informed. Since every woman is unique, the only data that matters is yours.
• Calendar that tracks flow, temperature, intercourse, and cervical fluid.
• Data Stats, including total cycles, average days per cycle, shortest cycle, longest cycle and the date of the last cycle recorded.
• A glossary with common terminology
• FAQ section
• A Teen Corner with info written specifically for that age group
• BBT charting, including the ability to email your chart.
• Easy to understand how to use instructions.
• Localized for the following languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
Period View is valuable at any stage, whether you are trying to avoid or achieve pregnancy.
Our goal at the Fertility Council is to bring functional, informative, and easy-to-use apps for your iPhone. Do not hesitate to let us know how we are doing by emailing us at email@example.com .
What's New in Version 6.4.1
• Bug fix: Fixed app crash that occasionally occurred during first launch on some devices.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Fertility Council, LLC
- © Fertility Council, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.