Perk: Earn gift cards and cash on the go
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore any city or town to find places where you can earn Perk Points. Visit those locations, check-in, and earn!
Earn bonus points for promotional check-ins and for completing offers, surveys, and watching videos.
Use your Perk Points to get gift cards and enter sweepstakes, or, apply for Perk Plastik to turn your points into cash!
**Battery Life: As with all location-based apps, continued use of your device's GPS can decrease battery life.
Perk is the #1 mobile rewards program. Over $1 million in rewards given out each month!
• Completely free to sign up
• Available in every city
• Choose from hundreds of Gift Cards including Amazon, Walmart, Gap, Starbucks, Target, and many more.
• Get *Instant Cash* with Perk Plastik, a Discover powered debit card
• Win prizes daily like TVs, Headphones, Laptops, Pecan Pies (yes, pies!) and other goodies with Perk Sweepstakes!
Need help? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach Perk support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Behind the scenes updates
1) Problems with their GPS locator. Sometimes right on the money quite a few times off. I sat in Wendy’s one night attempting to get the Special bonus points for Wendy’s but the locator kept saying I was .3 miles away!! So I couldn’t get the points. Sent their support department an email. Never heard back from them.
2) Special bonus locations (blue)They claim you can get up to 20 points on these. There are many times where I’ve watched a video for over a minute and got 0 points!!
3) You don’t get points for tapping into a location unless you watch a video or looking at an advertisement first..
4) Special locations (red). After so many tap ins the videos stop running even though the special locations still pop up
to tap in on.
Needs a lot of work
I love Perk, but this is the worst app that they have. The app constantly freezes and randomly closes. More than half the time the points aren’t even rewarded. It often feels like it’s just a ploy to get users to watch ads, and then not get rewarded the points we earned. All these problems have been occurring for quite some time; the problems should be fixed, and should have been fixed a long time ago.
So far so good
I'm just now trying it out but it looks promising. I'll be sure to update later. In the meantime here's my referral 4ea3753c
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 94.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jutera Inc
- © 2017 Perk.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.