*Create your Perk Health account online before signing onto the app. Check with your employer to learn if your company offers Perk Health.*
Perk Health gets teammates to help each other pick up simple, healthy habits in a fun way.
• Take a personality assessment and get coaching on how your personality traits relate to creating healthy habits
• Follow your teammates and send them kudos for healthy things they do
• Motivate your friends by sharing the healthy things you do
• Track your personal wins by completing achievable daily goals
• Work with your teammates to hit team goals
• Compete against other teams
About Perk Health:
Perk Health is a Minneapolis based startup helping people pick up healthy habits that really stick through a unique mixture of behavioral science, personality psychology, and team dynamics. Perk has been shown to be far more engaging for entire populations and far more effective at creating long term behavior change than traditional wellness programs and fitness apps.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t work on the IPhone 7
Website still works fine, but the app for my iPhone 7 Plus no longer works. Either the screen will turn black or will just stay on a blank white screen but never progress. I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times and restarted my phone, and still for weeks it hasn’t worked.
Love doing water aerobics
Such a great app! Ever since my employer got this program my entire work has been "perkin" and I've lost 9 pounds. It actually makes getting healthy fun!
It’s great...when it works
When it works this app is super easy to use and is overall great. However, lately when I open it I immediately get a white screen then it goes black and closes. I’ve tried rebooting my device as well as uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.