iPhone Screenshots

Description

Use the Perk TV Live app to watch along with your favorite TV programs to learn more about them, see what people are saying about them, get recommendations... and earn rewards!

Perk TV Live's technology will sync with sound from your television (or computer!) and check into the show or movie you're watching. Explore what people are saying about your favorite shows on Twitter, Facebook, and IMDB. While you watch, you'll earn points!

Works with live television as well as popular online streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and more!

Step 1 --- LISTEN
Let app sync with the audio from your television or computer.

Step 2 --- CHECK IN
When the technology has matched the program, check into it.

Step 3 --- LEARN
Learn about your favorite shows, get recommendations for new ones, Tweet & join the conversation on Twitter.

Step 4 --- EARN & HAVE FUN!
The more you use Perk TV Live, the more points you'll get!


//About Perk//
Perk is the #1 Mobile Rewards Program with more rewards, more apps and more giveaways than anyone!


//Visit Perk//
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetPerk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/getperk
Instagram: http://instagram.com/perkrewards
Blog: http://blog.perk.com/

Perk TV Live is supported in part by advertisers: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices

Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.

What’s New

Version 3.1.6

- Minor Bug Fixes
- Updated Need Help URL

Ratings and Reviews

3.7 out of 5
445 Ratings
445 Ratings
garrettabc ,

Good app, but a few bugs

It’s a nice way to make a little bit of money through gift cards and anything is better than nothing. The problem I have is that the app would often freeze up, leaving with a black screen for minutes on end or even kick me out of the app entirely. Occasionally I would need to delete and reinstall the app to remedy the problem. I do wonder if the electricity spent on charging my phone makes up engaging with the app?

Johnson11! ,

Great when it works

This has the potential to be a wonderful app! The only problem is it is to glitchy, often freezes up, and points are never consistent and being rewarded. On the occasions it does work it’s great and the points accumulate quickly, but unfortunately the up times are far out numbered by the down times. I consistently check back though and hopes that they’ll repair it and it can live up to its potential

Doc D55 ,

RMD - Perk TV Live

08Mar09
In the pass I've loved this App. This App with the other Perk App have been fun and profitable. I've earned a good deal of money and gift cards. Lately however, the App has been very crash prone, a condition which I'm sure will end very soon. Give all the Perk's Apps a serious try. Enjoy
28Jun18
Well. Here we are 9 yrs, 3 mths later. When this App works it's great. But that's around 20% of the time. The other 80%+ it can be Very frustrating. The designers need to spend some serious time with this App. Perk, needs to suggest this. But, I will continue to use it. So should you 😊
03Aug18
It's hit and miss. Some days the App works great and others not at all. A minute maybe.
29Oct2018
The App has been working as promised. It took awhile but I would happily recommend 😀

Information

Seller
Jutera Inc
Size
53.8 MB
Category
Entertainment
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
Gambling and Contests
Copyright
© 2015
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like