By Comcate Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use your iPhone to help make your community a better place by quickly and easily communicating with City Officials.
Whether the issue is graffiti, a pothole or a request for information, you can be part of the solution by being City Hall’s eyes in the community. Identifying and reporting the
issues you come across in your day helps make City Hall aware of important issues and helps them to be responsive to the needs of the community.
- Just point, click and submit real-time information on issues
- Attach a photograph to illustrate the problem
- Assign the location of the issue or the software auto-assigns it for you
City Staff will receive your case immediately and you can even use your iPhone to check on the status and receive messages from City Staff on your request as it is processed.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
- Improved navigation and design
- Ability to attach a video and up to 3 photos when submitting a request
- Enhanced My Requests page: see request details, uploaded photos/video and agency updates
- My Profile page: view and edit account details, change password
- About Us page with links to selected agency information
- Log in options for anonymous users
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcate Inc
- © 2016 Comcate, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.