New content has been added! Guide Demeter into a new series of puzzles and a new story!
Persephone is a puzzle game that explores the following possibility: what if death isn't the end, but the key to solve puzzles? Where, when and how will you choose to die in order to progress?
Discover more than 60 puzzles in 5 different environments, each with unique mechanisms.
Transport yourself to this magical world enriched with beautiful graphics and captivating music.
NEW CONTENT ADDED!
- Discover the first of five free extensions of Persephone planned!
- Explore a new story and new puzzles by guiding Demeter, Persephone's mother, in the depths of the underworld.
- Improvement of the menus
- Additions of decorations and visual clarification of certain objectives
- Correction and modification of some existing puzzles
- Correction of many bugs
Ratings and Reviews
A great little jewel of a game. Great concept and good puzzles- definitely worth the money. Same idea as Lara Croft Go, but with some really fun twists.
My only issue was that I had some levels that I couldn’t access. There were some blank boxes on the level menu that I couldn’t get to, even though I had beaten the levels before them, and I could never figure out why I had dots on some levels of worlds but not others. The mystery is driving me nuts, so please address this, devs!
Update:Where is Demeter’s Dream? I cannot for the life of me find the update! I really want to play it but updating the app didn’t show it. help!
And another update: Thanks so much! Happily playing Demeter’s Dream! You guys rock- although that was seriously hard to find.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for playing ! You can access the Demeter content by clicking on the flower in the main Persephone menu. The add-On is playable only if you have completed the original game, though. (So if you don’t see the flower but a spike bud that mean you must complete Persephone first.)
I usually don’t buy apps, but this one is SO worth it!!! Being a Greek mythology nerd, I couldn’t pass up a game called Persephone, and it didn’t disappoint! Everything about this game was beautiful. From the fascinating spin on being able to use your deaths to the perfect difficulty of the levels, Persephone is a masterpiece. My only problem with it is that it isn’t longer.
This is a great game. The design is beautiful, the concept is novel, charming, and well-executed. Level design is thoughtful. Most of the levels make you think but none of them are too hard, so it is a perfect relaxing puzzler. Easily a five-star game and well-worth the price.
- Plug In Digital
- 338.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Momo-Pi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.