• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Change account statement preferences to paperless.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.
• View Password requirements when setting up or changing your Password from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify requests using a One-Time Passcode (OTP).
• Manage contact details - edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Manage alerts - select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Touch ID® - log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above, or use Face ID® with iPhone X.
• Log in using a 5-Digit PIN authentication option.
If you share your device with other individuals, please note that any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to Santander Mobile Banking and access your account.
Navigate with Ease
• An optimized experience for iPhone X users.
• 3D-Touch integration for faster navigation.
• Helpful onboarding screens to inform you about new/enhanced Mobile Banking features.
• A simplified check deposit flow.
• Camera enhancements.
• Step-by-step instructions.
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
• Nicknames displayed for Bill Pay recipients.
• An enhanced calendar.
• The ability to schedule payments.
• eBill payments.
• The ability to pay your credit card bill.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it is easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2018 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
We have simplified the way you log in while continuing to keep you and your money protected. You’ll no longer need to answer your Challenge Questions or verify your Santander Secure Access personal security image and phrase prior to entering your Password if your computer or device is not remembered.
For added protection, we are introducing a new security process that detects any unusual or uncharacteristic behavior when you are logging in:
• If we detect anything out of the ordinary, we will verify your identity when you log in by sending a One-Time Passcode (OTP) to the cell phone number you have registered with us.
• In rare circumstances, we may ask you to call our Contact Center to verify your identity before you log in.
The security technology we use in our Mobile Banking App will continue to keep you and your money protected whenever you log in. In addition, you'll be able to reset your Password and add a funds transfer recipient by entering a One-Time Passcode (OTP) sent to your registered cell phone.
We value your feedback and would like your comments on how we can continue improving your Mobile Banking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent I suppose
I find the app generally useful at its most basic function. Being able to pay bills through the app is very handy and accessing a lot of my financial information is made much easier than the TD Bank app. I found Santander's deposit check camera system to be incredibly frustrating, however. The system never seemed to make it's mind if it wanted me to take a pic closer or farther away; and the automatic camera would time-out way too soon. I would prefer it to take the picture for me rather than do it manually (or at least let me choose between the two) because I don't quite trust myself if I've taken a picture of my check up to their standards or not. After struggling with taking pictures of my check, the options to deposit made me unsure if it went through or not still. It's a shame I'm left confused because my partner uses the Wells Fargo app which has the same deposit function, and his check clears automatically into his account (and it doesn't take him a whole 20min of struggling to get the camera to work). I hope Santander troubleshoots this function and gives it more stability soon. One of the biggest reasons for downloading the app was that feature. :/
Business app is awful
After spending time on the phone with a service rep less then a months ago - again and getting so my business app would work to deposit checks it has stopped working- again. I even asked to have someone to contact me about the ongoing problems with the business app - which I have before - which also never happened. As soon as I get a couple of things in place I will be getting a new business account elsewhere and close my business account with you. I also was suppose to be getting contacted about another business I was creating with international partners and of course someone was suppose to contact me about that as well and that never happened. It will be interesting to see if anyone even acknowledges this review- I highly doubted as your track record of good customer service and actually doing what you have promised is almost non existent.
Trying to deposit a check in using this app is the worst experience. As a business owner, I have to deposit maybe 8 to 10 checks at a time, And this app consistently wastes my time by not being able to read the amounts on the checks correctly, or giving a variety of reasons why it can't correctly read my checks and deposit them appropriately. I thought maybe the new upgrades to this app would fix some of these problems, but it seems like it's only made them worse. Not sure who's giving great reviews, but I'm wondering if they work for sovereign Bank.
Also, fix the algorithm for depositing a check. If I'm in one account and try to deposit the check in that specific account, why does it switch accounts when I go to take a picture of the check? This is a major issue that has yet to be addressed! I could give this app zero stars I would
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.