By Personal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“All time top tools to keep your team on track…Securely stores just about all the details that your brain doesn’t ever seem to absorb.” – Onboardly
TeamData is the first app designed for collaborative team information management and security. It helps companies, employees and teams of any kind work together to organize and protect the information they constantly need to get stuff done.
Unlike most security solutions, TeamData radically improves productivity by centralizing repetitive information management -- ensuring nobody has to do the same work twice.
Automatic syncing and updating means you and your office can ditch those out-of-date spreadsheets for storing information and eliminate more than 90% of the emails and interruptions related to sharing or updating data.
TeamData supports thousands of different types of commonly shared data at work, from passwords, accounts, and software subscriptions, to Wi-Fi, credit cards, banking and wiring info, vendors, emergency contacts, IDs and travel. You’ll also enjoy automatic notifications and lists for anniversary, renewal and expiration dates, so you’ll never be caught by surprise.
It’s hard to put a price tag on improved security and peace of mind. TeamData removes many of the most common security risks and breaches that come from sharing sensitive data with colleagues, assistants, vendors, consultants, clients and even family. Our privacy-by-design architecture and encryption were built from the ground up to protect you and your team.
Team members can add or edit data directly from the mobile app, and information is instantly updated for everyone with access and synced across devices, including TeamData’s web app and browser extension.
Team accounts and team admins enjoy additional features from individual team member accounts, including ownership and control of data marked as belonging to the company or team.
Data can also be shared as “view only” to prevent editing and resharing, and team members can be easily removed and their access to team information revoked should they leave the company or team. They can, however, continue to use their TeamData account for private, non-team data.
- Search, browse, add or edit info on the go
- NEW voice search so you don’t need to type
- Easy touch and hold functionality to copy and paste info wherever you need it, including passwords
- NEW quick access to data via widgets (select up to five Bundles)
- NEW quick add of important dates in Bundles to iPhone’s calendar
- Create teams and set permissions on who gets to see what
- NEW view all team data and manage data requests for specific team Bundles
- Revoke access in seconds
- Free for individual users and small teams
- Support thousands of types of re-usable data and information-related tasks, including:
• usernames and passwords
• accounts and billing info
• software subscriptions and renewal dates
• vendors and contact info
• Wi-Fi & alarm codes
• personal and employee info
• SSN, IDs, passports, and driver’s licenses with expiration dates
• travel info & rewards
• banking, credit cards & wiring info
• company and professional info
• insurance policies of all kinds
• vehicles and equipment
• secure, encrypted documents and notes
- Only you have the key to your TeamData account, and companies and employees legally own all the data they store. Please see our privacy and terms page for more information: https://www.teamdata.com/privacy-policy
What's New in Version 5.4.2
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Personal, Inc.
- © 2016 Personal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.