With Personal Keyboard you can create your own keyboard layout and personalize it. Imagine the best keyboard for you and do it yourself.
- vibrate on tap
- custom keyboard height
- visual editor
- mix any language letters, symbols, smiles in one keyboard
- arrange the keys as you want
- custom size for any key
- keyboard can have any count of keys
- keyboard can have any count of pages with keys
- setup for every key (font size, background and font color etc.)
- custom shift function, for every button you can setup shift analog
- create keys with custom label
- templates have a text format and you can easily share it
- share your templates with others
- added 2 new system buttons, which move cursor to 1 position left or right. Please use special symbols "&cleft" and "&cright" to create them.
Ratings and Reviews
It only took me 10 minutes to learn how to use the entire app
This app lets you do almost anything using your own personal keyboard. However, I wish there was a way to use a special word twice in a row (for example, pressing the backspace key once to backspace twice). I could pull this off with the space key, however I could not figure out how to do this using the backspace key. It would be amazing if a new parameter was added that allowed you to quantify how many times you would like the button to be typed.
Amazing for Custom Layouts
I love this keyboard for allowing custom layouts and characters. You can add whatever symbols you want and make the buttons any size. You can even have what the key displays output something entirely different, like a phrase! If you're all about custom layouts then this is the keyboard for you.
A creative and powerful tool to make your own custom keyboard(s)
It's probably easiest to start with a copy of the default keyboard as a template, and to then tweak it to end up with the keyboard you want
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.