Personal Selling Power
By Personal Selling Power, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Selling Power magazine delivers insight, strategies and best practices to keep your sales team operating at peak performance levels.
You will benefit from expert advice on how to hire the right candidates, train your team, motivate and compensate your reps, create a strategic sales process, adapt to changes in buyer behavior, leverage leading Sales 2.0 solutions and much more.
You can purchase single copies of Selling Power magazine for $2.99. Subscriptions are available.
The one-year subscription cost is $29 and includes a total of 12 issues
The magazine is published monthly.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 16.0
- iOS11 Compatibility
Couldn’t find the support email
The link in the app screen just points to the selling power home screen.
App crashes on opening after iOS 11 update. Please fix!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 16.0
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Personal Selling Power, Inc.
- © YUDU Ltd 2017 & Personal Selling Power Inc 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Subscribe to Selling Power$28.99
- Selling Power Special Edition 2014Free
- Selling Power Multi-Media MarketingFree
- Selling Power January 2014$2.99
- Selling Power May 2014$2.99
- Selling Power July 2014$2.99
- Selling Power April 2016$2.99
- Selling Power October 2015$2.99
- Selling Power October 2014$2.99
- Selling Power March 2016$2.99