Personal Selling Power
By Personal Selling Power, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Selling Power magazine delivers insight, strategies and best practices to keep your sales team operating at peak performance levels.
You will benefit from expert advice on how to hire the right candidates, train your team, motivate and compensate your reps, create a strategic sales process, adapt to changes in buyer behavior, leverage leading Sales 2.0 solutions and much more.
You can purchase single copies of Selling Power magazine for $2.99. Subscriptions are available. The one-year subscription cost is $29 and includes a total of 12 issues
The magazine is published monthly.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added Highlighting Feature
Added Note Taking Feature
Great app, awesome magazine!
Keep the articles coming!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Personal Selling Power, Inc.
- © YUDU Ltd & Personal Selling Power Inc 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Selling Power Special Edition 2014Free
- Subscribe to Selling Power$28.99
- Selling Power Multi-Media MarketingFree
- Selling Power January 2014$2.99
- Selling Power July 2014$2.99
- Selling Power May 2014$2.99
- Selling Power October 2014$2.99
- Selling Power August 2014$2.99
- Selling Power June 2014$2.99
- Selling Power March 2015$2.99