By Mihir Panchal
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A *FREE and without Ads* App that lets to you change the point of view of a photograph. Very useful for tweaking images of documents and buildings.
1. Adjust your document photos into a perfect rectangle. Make them appear like a scanned image.
2. Straighten buildings or any Vertical or Horizontal Reference point in an image.
3. Change viewpoint of a photo to make it seem that the photo was taken from very high up, or way down low.
4. Adjust photo to Emphasize or De-emphasize features near the image border.
Please see preview video for more details. Have fun!
Feel free to leave any suggestions at the support URL.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Lets you discover another version of Perspectivize that lets you make reversible changes to your photos from right inside the Photo Gallery
2. Reviewing the app is easier now with an in-app link to the review page.
Photos are viewable in one direction (horizontal). An effective app when the photo you're adjusting fits the view window. Otherwise you'll be guessing at what the rest of the image looks like when you're making adjustments.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mihir Panchal
- © 2016 Mihir Panchal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.