By Magitech Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a moment out of your day to immerse yourself in your backyard sanctuary, which features a tortoise pen. Care for small tortoises by feeding and interacting with them and watch as they grow up in this calming environment. You can revel in your adult tortoise pets when they reach full size or you can choose to set them free and start a whole new generation in your backyard enclosure.
- Escape reality and enjoy the calming atmosphere of a backyard tortoise pen.
- Charming background sounds of birds chirping gives you the feeling of being in a tranquil summer day.
- You start your pet ownership experience with eggs that hatch into cute baby tortoises.
- Feed them lettuce by tossing it from the sides of the pen.
- Your tortoises will grow over time as they eat until they are fully grown and are quite large.
- You can play with your tortoises and get them to follow your finger by touching and holding down on a spot in their enclosure.
- Toss small rocks into the pen to get the attention of your pets.
- You can interact with your tortoises by tapping on the enclosure to attract attention and you can touch and hold the tortoises to pick them up and move them as they wiggle about.
- Moving a tortoise or tapping on its shell will cause the tortoise to hide in its shell for a few moments. Tapping them too much, too quickly will cause them to panic!
- Your tortoises will react to hunger pangs and will move more quickly towards lettuce when they're hungry.
- You can choose to hatch baby tortoises and raise them again to bring new joy to your pen.
This is a good game!
This is a really good game but it should be more realistic. It needs plants, water (all living things need water what were they thinking?), more food options, and the most important one is you should be able to have more than two tortoises and you should be able to have different kinds of tortoises. If they improve it would get five*****stars but as is it is only a four star game.
I like the app but needs more like watering, heat lamps, the ability to change substrates, and zoom in on torts. I can't watch my tort grow if I can't hardly see any detail, also decorating the torts shell would be nice. Also I know it's far fetched but how about some training ability. Come on we are paying money for this app give us something to do not just take up space on our home page. The iPad has awesome capabilities why not use them?
Suggestions for improvement
This is a cute app, and fun to play with... But, things to improve;
-BUG! Place food 1.4 cm away from a moving tortoise's side and it will "orbit" the food.
-Rocks should be barriers tortoises have to move around.
-Allow rocks to be moved after initial placement, including putting them back outside the pen.
-Save rock's positions on app close, so they are there again when the app restarts.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Apr 29, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magitech Corporation
- © 2010 Magitech Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.