PetCoach is the leading source of free veterinary advice. Ask questions about your pet's health, nutrition, behavior, or any other topic, and obtain trusted answers for free from verified veterinarians and other pet experts.
KEY FEATURES OF PETCOACH:
- Reliable: Obtain direct advice from certified US veterinarians, dog trainers, pet nutritionists and other experts.
- Convenient: Ask a vet anywhere, anytime, and receive your answer for free.
- Immediate: We might already have your answer! Before submitting your question, try searching among our thousands of pet related questions and answers from pet owners like you.
- Clear all your doubts: Learn how to potty train your puppy, stop your cat's itching and scratching, obtain a second opinion about your dog's nutrition, discover how to prevent fleas and ticks...you name it!
- For every pet: Whether you own a Labrador Retriever, a Pug, an American Shorthair cat, a guinea pig or a pony, PetCoach experts can help you.
- Your trusted source of information: Additionally, PetCoach contains hundreds of vet-authored articles about pet health, behavior, nutrition and care. Learn why your dog eats grass, what your kitten’s meowing means, or which common foods are poisonous to your pet.
Have any questions or ideas on how to improve PetCoach? Let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
PetCoach is a service that provides trusted answers to everyday questions about your pet's wellness, but it is not a substitute for in-office exams or for regular veterinary care. Veterinarians on PetCoach do not provide diagnosis or prescribe medications. If you think your dog, cat or any other pet presents a serious medical condition or requires urgent care, please contact your local veterinary hospital immediately.
PetCoach is a Petco company.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a Chinese, have four cats who are all over 10 years old. Taking cats to see the vet is frustrated here cause I don’t really know which place is good enough and stick to the good quality. Usually we cat persons recommend good vet to each other based on the limited experiences we had and that’s it. No regulation to maintain a good quality for these pet hospitals and many of them overcharge or do harm to your pets without a blink.
Two of my cats have some minor issues at the beginning of this year. I took them to a vet nearby to do the annual body examinations and the vet there couldn’t make any diagnose but still charged my quite a lot of money.
I tried other place where one of the cats did the tumor removed surgery two years ago but they still couldn’t find what’s wrong.
And that’s when I started to search for apps that could help me get some guidance before taking my chance.
Anyway, just wanna get this off my chest cause I’ve been really anxious and frustrated with all these issues for several months.
The vets on Pet Coach replies my question with good enough guidance that I won’t be very lost when I take my cats to see the vet next time.
I’ve mentioned this app on the Chinese social media I use and hope this would help more cat persons in China.
Good luck with all the animal lovers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and leaving such a great review. We're extremely glad to know we were helpful to you and your cats, and really look forward to continue helping you in the future. Xièxiè!
This app is a live saver- LITERALLY!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m a first time pet owner so all things pet related are new and scary to me. I found this app last night while I was sitting up with my very sick 3 pound pup Luna and i did not have to anxiously wait til normal business hours to find out how to help my little love bug. By the time the local Vet’s office opened I already knew what I needed to do and could get started on it right away.. Questions are answered in a very timely fashion my most recent question was answered in only 8 minutes! And that was for the free question and not immediate! I’m very impressed! A huge thank you to the vets that help give me peace of mind and a game plan.
Developer Response ,
We're extremely glad to learn we were able to help you! Thank you so much for your very kind review and please keep us in mind in the future. :)
Great vet and very responsive!
Our cat has feline asthma. My wife and I have been considering administering an inhaler. I requested a phone consultation through PetCoach. Not wanting to bother anyone on a Sunday, I did not call right away. Then, I got an email from a vet asking if I was available to talk! I replied, “Okay!” and sent a video of my cat having an attack. The vet listened carefully to my cat’s history and took me through the treatment options. She was better than my local vet! I now have a good plan for how to treat my cat.
This is a great service. I’m super impressed with the responsiveness and quality of the vet available for consultation. Thanks!!!
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your very kind review, and we're extremely glad to learn we were able to help. We hope your cat is feeling better. Please keep us in mind in the future. Thanks!
- PETCO ANIMAL SUPPLIES STORES, INC.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Petco Animal Supplies, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.