By Petcube Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We created this app to let you share all the fun, cuteness and knowledge about your furry loved ones with a friendly pet lovers' community. You can connect to your Petcube Camera to watch, talk and play with your pet from your iPhone, no matter where you are, or interact with shared pets even if you don’t have the gadget.
Here’s what you can do with us:
• Check on your pet when out of home
• Play with your pet using a laser toy
• Share access to your pet with friends, family or anyone on Petcube network
• Interact with shared pets (no Petcube Camera required)
• Share photos of your pet, get lots of likes and comments
• Meet new friends, follow their updates and become a part of pet lovers’ community
• Get notifications to keep in touch with your friends
• Easily share the photos taken with your Petcube Camera or your iPhone to social networks
Petcube Camera is a sleek, wide-angle, Wi-Fi-enabled camera with real time HD video, built-in microphone, speaker and a laser pointer toy. To learn more, visit www.petcube.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Laser calibration (you can now improve your Petcube Camera's laser accuracy through the app).
• Inviting friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
• General performance and stability improvements.
Pretty good.. For a beta
I ordered 2 for $350. Let's break it down:
1. Price - would pay a max of $80 each.
2. Quality - of product: par.
of delivery: second hand experience, hand prints all over front laser and camera screen, wasn't covered with plastic sheet.
3. Connectivity - easy to set up but disconnects after 5 minutes at a time. Streaming disturbed. No echo elimination.
4. Laser - where you point is different to where the laser is, you can tell by where your pet is looking or pawing.
5. Resolution - low, this makes the snapshot feature pretty useless.