Petcube is the most popular app for live video streaming and playing with real pets.
With a legion of pet lovers and pet parents, join our App-based community and meet adorable pets. Follow famous pets and rescues. Your feed will never be the same again! If you have a Petcube, use the pet camera app to watch your pet from your phone, talk to, play and fling them treats anytime, anywhere.
For App-only users, discover the daily dose of cuteness you’ve been missing. Have your App feed filled with pet videos, pics, and even livestream from shared Petcubes. You can play with adoptable pups and kittens, and save lonely pets from boredom.
Petcube is always free to download, and can be enjoyed as a standalone experience.
Use the Petcube app to:
- Play fetch with treats and laser games with cats and dogs from all over the world through shared Petcube HD pet cameras
- Share your own pet stories, browse, and share cute, funny and interesting pet pics and videos
- Discover popular pets, and even play with adoptable pets through cameras shared by rescue groups
- Based on your interests, discover relevant content to maximize your fun
- Meet fellow pet lovers, become part of a global pet community, and share on social media
- If you have a Petcube camera, access Petcube Care membership benefits via an optional subscription, which includes multi-day 24/7 video history, smart alerts and exclusive pet care savings
“This is life changing.” - Emma Watson, Actress
“You are solving a real problem, because there are not enough cat videos on the Internet.”
— Jawed Karim, YouTube Co-Founder
USA Today: "Warning: the Petcube app is like catnip for humans. You won't be able to get enough."
Engadget: “It can do so much more than its typical counterparts. You can use it not just to monitor your furry BFFs, but also to toss them treats, talk to them and share their shenanigans on Facebook Live.”
“This is one of the best social media apps that I ever had where I get to see other animals across the world and post pictures of my own animals and let other people see my love and devotion for animals and there reason to live, love, and protect.” — Lilskittles265 (App Store reviewer)
“This is a cute app where the community loves pets. It’s like Facebook for animals. I like browsing my daily feed of furry!” — Hotpinkspiders (App Store reviewer)
Petcube makes best-selling home pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Their products enable people to monitor, talk, play, and treat pets remotely while keeping pets safe and healthy. Petcube has appeared on Ellen, Today, and even Beck’s “Fix Me” music video. Petcube has won numerous awards, including Red Dot Product Design Award, Product Hunt Golden Kitty Award, Edison Award, and a Webby honoree. To learn more, visit www.petcube.com.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to assist you and take any feedback about the Petcube app or your Petcube camera.
Petcube app 4.0 is here! A higher version number = more pawsomeness! We’re maximizing the fun for both standalone App users and camera users.
- Connect to your camera faster. With the new interface, tap to see your camera in portrait mode; switch to landscape to play.
- Build a personalized feed. The feed offers a custom blend for you - your friends, pet buddies, new and popular cams
- Follow your interests. Cats or dogs, fun, or educational - you’ll get curated content based on your interests
- Go beyond pet pics and videos. Scroll through and follow shared cameras straight from your home screen
- Share your cam and gain fans. The new feed now makes it easier for viewers to discover public cameras and meet pets
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app. Occasional glitches.
I like that you can change all the settings for my treat size and distance the treats are thrown and the volume of the speaker in the camera. I also love the ability to take stills and send them to social media. The videos saved when motion is detected is cool to go through during my breaks in the day or when I'm out of town. Love the zoom when it works. It crashes sometimes when I put it in landscape mode and it also constantly notifies me that it "detects motion" if someone drives past my house and their headlights shine into my windows. It also tells me I have low connectivity often and I am in a small apartment and not far from the modem. It works more than it glitches though so I'm a happy camper!
Good product, poor app design/execution
Love the Petcube to start off. I love being able to check in with my little guy and see what he’s up to from time to time and even talk to him! The Petcube itself would get 5 stars, but this app, that’s a different story.
It’s extremely laggy. Also, two way sound doesn’t work. You can speak through the cam, but you won’t be able to hear anything in real time. And if you do hear something, it will be super chopped up.
The echo reducer doesn’t work very well either. I also get their business model of subscriptions.. but they could have at least given us a day of saved videos instead of 4 hours. I mean we already dropped 200 bucks for the cam, but we need to spend more for just a day of video history? I’m all for capitalism, but that’s called greed my friends.
It was very easy to go through the setup and it is easy to use and pretty delightful on a daily basis. The app is super clear and nice. Always fun to throw treats at my cats! I like some of the details like being able to set the distance of my treats throwing. I don’t find the feed of people’s pics on the first page super interesting and it puts my cat one more tap away from me, but that’s ok. Having to pay extra for some features is also annoying even if I understand why. Sometimes the app detects a motion when a car drives by outside which notifies me for no interesting reason. Otherwise, happy with the app :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.