Pete the Penguin's Math Game is an interactive learning environment where student's get to practice basic math skills. One of four skills can be selected: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Within each skill there are five levels of difficulty.
The goal is to get 10 problems correct for each skill and for each level.
To begin the student selects a skill and then a marker to move along the trail. Sound effects and positive auditory feedback encourages students to do their best.
• Single-Digit Addition
• Adding Multiples of 10
• Addition - Two-Digit
• Addition - Three-Digit Plus Two-Digit
• Make a 10 Addition Practice
• Single-Digit Subtraction
• Subtracting 10
• Subtraction - Two-Digit Subtraction (No Regrouping)
• Subtraction -Two-Digit (with Regrouping)
•Three-Digit Minus a Two-Digit Number
• Multiplication Facts (0-9)
• Multiplication Facts (5-12)
• Multiplication by 10 or 100
• Multiplication - Two-Digit
• Multiplication - Three-Digit by One-Digit
• Division Facts (0-9)
• Division Facts (5-12)
• Division by 10 or 100
• Division -Two-Digit by Single-Digit
• Division - Three-Digit by Single-Digit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.