Discover the vitamin-packed world of Peter Potato in this exciting vegetable adventure!
Peter Potato is a quirky, story-based adventure that unfolds over 70 fast-paced mini games - testing your speed, skill, memory, rhythm, and intellect.
It follows Peter Potato as he tries to build up enough confidence to ask Suzy Cabbage to the school disco – before his evil archenemy Colin Carrot beats him to it!
- Over 70 fast-paced mini games
- Lots of different game types (including Turbodancing, Manicmaths, super fast tapping, snowboarding, running, side-swimming, Fruitball, counting, skateboarding…)
- 150 vegetable facts - encouraging healthy eating!
- Simple intuitive controls
- Engaging integrated story - promoting positive values
- 20 different vegetable characters to collect and learn about (meet Greg Garlic or Bryonny Broccoli!)
- Fun educational elements
- Cool clothes and accessories for Peter to wear (including pants hat and bread shoes!)
- Charming integrated storyline with entertaining dialogue
- Beautiful vegetable imagery!
- NO adverts or in-app purchases
WHO IT’S FOR
The game is designed for children aged 7 to 107, and aims to inspire an interest in vegetables in a fun and informative way.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Don’t stand by and see Peter Potato’s dreams get mashed; DOWNLOAD THE FUN TODAY!
(Suitable for vegetarians)
- Minor tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Really fun and silly for grownups
This is a great game. It is silly and relaxing- but is too advanced for the 6 to 8 age rating. I find myself playing this game quite often, it's interesting and silly, and not terribly stressful- but is quite a challenge. If the developer marketed this to everyone- as a family game- I believe their star rating would soar- it's just silly enough to get people's attention... Tells you how to hack a level if you can't get past it, And sneakily- it's even slightly educational... Great job!
Relaxing for grown ups
I enjoy the levels, because I don't like to play games that are too challenging. The story makes me (an adult) laugh. I can also mostly play at my own pace. However, when riding the skateboard, I never seem to get any seeds, even if I do well. My first run in always rough, and if I try again, there is no "reward" of seeds. I don't understand that part. But I do really enjoy playing.
Cute game, fun execution. But for the intended age range (4-7 maybe?) the material doesn't work. First, Peter is in love and has to build confidence to ask out his crush. Dating is simply not proper material for early elementary.
Then, there's far too much material that encourages kids to be self-conscious: "wipe toothpaste off Peter's face or he'll be embarrassed!", "wipe sweat off Peter's face or he'll be embarrassed!" Kids don't need their self-consciousness to be reinforced.
It's a shame, but I have to pass on this one. Developers didn't spend enough time considering their audience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.