"Petites Choses" is a game for 2 year old kids. They explore a poetic world with original mini-games, searching for keys that will release a small bird from its cage.
With "Petites Choses" your children enjoy the mini games, they discover surprises scattered throughout the scene, are captivated by the ambient poetry, while pursuing the main goal: see the little bird fly happily through the landscape.
- A touching universe with light hand-drawn illustrations, fine animations, sweet and original music.
- A stimulating goal for toddlers, to constantly renew
- A universal game, without instructions, with intuitive navigation
- Designed for (and tested by) toddlers
- Optimized for Retina display screens, compatible with iPhone and iPad
- No ads, no in-app purchase
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
If you like the app, don’t hesitate to support us and leave a review on the App Store.
2014 – C'est Magnifique
Ratings and Reviews
Not really a game
First, I appreciate what the author was doing and this was 5 minutes of time well spent. It was pretty, calming, and beautiful. However, you just tap stuff and if you don't know what to tap, a finger points it out. It is too slow to be a toddler game, not enough to do for an older kid game, and is too hand-holding for an adult experience. Basically it seemed confused. More game elements for a younger audience or a bigger scape to explore for the older would make this far better. Loved the added touches in the city scape such as the balloons and hot air balloon.
Grandson loves this app
My almost two year old grandson loves this little story line. He loves the music and all of the different ways to get keys as wells as the keys themselves. He could sit and do it over and over many times. The music is soothing and he follows everything and is really getting good at doing each Vienette.
Music & drawing
I like the music the most. And slowly I like the drawing, too. Even though it's not difficult for adult, I still replayed this game after I finished it for the first time. The music attracts me. And I try to find if there is any hidden egg. I watched the film online, too. I appreciate the drawing. I'm Asian. lol
- Association C'est Magnifique
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 C'est Magnifique
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.