Petralex Hearing aid
By IT ForYou
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Petralex ® is a hearing aid application based on iPhone or iPad, running same principles as conventional wearable hearing aid. Auto-adjusting to your personalized profile, completely invisible to anyone - use it with ordinary headset!
Using iPhone or iPad powerful hardware with our patented algorithms and user-friendly interface with fast profile selection brings maximum sound quality and comfort of use.
Benefits of Petralex ®:
- Easy to use - no special devices, no battery replacements or all-day wearing annoyance;
- Quick Setup for any sound environment;
- Increased sampling rate - 44.1 kHz, providing the best sound quality;
- Easy switching between device and headset microphones;
- Full acoustic gain up to 30 dB with a standard headset;
- Calculated minimum signal processing delay - just 6,3-15,7 ms (depending on the model);
- Use the built-in mic to catch sound from distant sources, i.e. in classroom, at theatre (or use it as a spy-ear!);
- Easy profile sync for all of your iOS devices with iCloud support;
- Setup and adjust the app without visiting a specialist.
- BT headset support (for processed sound playback only, sound is captured by device onboard mic).
You can compare the original and processed sound test phrases on our site Petralex www.petralex.pro.
Petralex® Hearing Aid is absolutely free to use because of your support. If you find the app useful, please support developers with donation at www.petralex.pro/donate
The Petralex® app is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription.
Audiometric test provided in the application can be used only for app adjustment. Testing results are not a substitute for professional audiology tests and cannot be considered as a basis for diagnosis.
Keep in touch:
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Useful Software for esp Deaf Ppl
I'm not deaf but I've tested out this software on a deaf person who wasn't able to hear normally ( from long time). I've set the frequency as per his hearing mood, the result was far from his normal routine-hearing (deafness). During this he also notified me several hearings where we are used to for instance; birds singing, children noise playing outside etc. I could hear these too and I'm used to these. I've asked several questions and I've tested this by speaking from different distance and also in different moods.
In short as per his response the result was best.
I think software like this needs to be promoted for ppl who are in need.
"Giving is best communication".
I've tried several of these apps and I like this one best because of the hearing test feature. The processor adjusts to accommodate my bad hearing.
It's pretty cool
Im 70% deaf in my left ear and 50% deaf in my right. I think it's pretty cool once you figure out the advanced settings.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IT4YOU CORP.
- © IT ForYou
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.