Petralex Hearing aid
By IT ForYou
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Petralex ® is a hearing aid application based on iPhone or iPad, running same principles as conventional wearable hearing aid. Auto-adjusting to your personalized profile, completely invisible to anyone - use it with ordinary headset!
Using iPhone or iPad powerful hardware with our patented algorithms and user-friendly interface with fast profile selection brings maximum sound quality and comfort of use.
Benefits of Petralex ®:
- Easy to use - no special devices, no battery replacements or all-day wearing annoyance;
- Quick Setup for any sound environment;
- Increased sampling rate - 44.1 kHz, providing the best sound quality;
- Easy switching between device and headset microphones;
- Full acoustic gain up to 30 dB with a standard headset;
- Calculated minimum signal processing delay - just 6,3-15,7 ms (depending on the model);
- Use the built-in mic to catch sound from distant sources, i.e. in classroom, at theatre (or use it as a spy-ear!);
- Easy profile sync for all of your iOS devices with iCloud support;
- Setup and adjust the app without visiting a specialist.
- BT headset support (for processed sound playback only, sound is captured by device onboard mic).
You can compare the original and processed sound test phrases on our site Petralex www.petralex.pro.
Petralex® Hearing Aid is absolutely free to use because of your support. If you find the app useful, please support developers with donation at www.petralex.pro/donate
The Petralex® app is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription.
Audiometric test provided in the application can be used only for app adjustment. Testing results are not a substitute for professional audiology tests and cannot be considered as a basis for diagnosis.
Keep in touch:
What's New in Version 1.5.3
fixed AF suppression
This is a free app! Remember? It's almost as good as a real hearing aid. What I like about this app is unlike others I have tried you can still use your iPhone and other apps while listening to other sounds in the background using this app.
There is some latency or blurry sounds but can it be adjusted to fit you.
Free and it works!
Obviously not as convenient as in ear devices, but I have found this app to perform better than hearing aids costing $1000 per ear. My only complaint is that I don't know what some of the controls are for. Some documentation or help files would be nice.
I don't have hearing problems, but just needed an app to be able to keep my in-ear sound isolating headphones on and be able to
listen to sounds around me. This app worked perfectly. Thanks a lot to the developers!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IT4YOU CORP.
- © IT4YOU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.