Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*******Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VINx applications.********
*******Do not download and install this application unless you already have an account via your veterinarian.********
Manage your pet's healthcare and connect with your veterinarian online. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VINx applications.
Manage Your Pet’s Healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime. Online.
Use PetSites to:
• Access medical records
• Send non-urgent messages
• View & print lab results
• Request & view appointments
• Request prescriptions & reorder food
• Print PetID cards
• Research health issues
• Upload photos
• And so much more!
PetSites is a free tool that allows you to become a key member of your pet's healthcare team. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VINx applications.
• Your pet's own website connects you and your pet to your veterinary hospital anytime, anywhere. Now the information you need to protect the health of your pet is just a click away.
Why should I access my PetSite today?
• You never know when or where an emergency will occur. Log in today to insure that you have access to your pet’s medical information before an emergency arises.
Will my pet’s data be secure?
• Your secure login protects the confidentiality of your information and that of your pet. The information is protected by a secure server and encrypted connection and will never be sold or used by anyone other than you and your pet's healthcare team. Your PetSite cannot be accessed by any other PetSites user.
Can I contact the practice through PetSites?
• Absolutely! Not only can you email your veterinary hospital through your PetSite, but you can request appointments, prescription refills and so much more. Your veterinary hospital can also communicate with you via online vaccination reminders, eCards, newsletters and emails.
What if I have more than one pet?
• The medical records of all of your pets that have visited your veterinary hospital are available through your PetSite
What's New in Version 0.5.6
Redesigned Login Page with Social Media authentication options
Added ability to retrieve password
Updated Request Appointment
Updated health log
Added Heart Rate value and Pulse Rate on Exam Detail
Added phone number on client info
Updated Request Food
Updated Request Rx Refill
Updated Invoice History
Updated Submit Review
Updated chart and list UI for weight graphing
Nice idea, but poor execution
This app is poorly designed. There's potential based on the data that's provided, but clearly not enough time was put into the design/layout. Maybe it will get better but right now it's a waste of time.
This app doesn't deserve anything. I create the account, log in worked good. Then, try and log back in!! Wrong user name or password it says. OK' I requested a new password, received it, log in....doesnt work. Theres no way to contact Petsites for any help
Cannot make online appointments
My vet sent an email and you can select to set an appointment, but the app doesn't give you that option.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 0.5.6
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: VetVision, Inc.
- © VIN Inc 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.