PF Health allows you to:
• Collaborate with Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF)
• Connect to pulmonary fibrosis experts and the latest news
• Track and trend your pulmonary fibrosis related symptoms
• Record your spirometry values and pulse oximetry to help monitor progression
• Monitor and trend your weight over time
• Track your daily steps and sleep (if using a compatible device)
• Donate your data to PFF and researchers to help us better understand Pulmonary Fibrosis
PF Health integrates with your Apple Health app for the following data:
- Read: Forced Expiratory Volume, Forced Vital Capacity, Peak Expiratory Flow Rate, Sleep Analysis, Steps, Walking and Running Distance, Weight, Oxygen Saturation
- Write: Forced Vital Capacity, Weight
• Fixed bug that caused some user registration errors
Ratings and Reviews
2x downloads but not working
This app does not work.
- monARC Bionetworks, INC
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © monARC Bionetworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.