By Jakob Egger
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Connect to PostgreSQL databases with PG Commander!
PG Commander is now free, to celebrate the release of Postico, my new PostgreSQL client. If you'd like to try an even more modern database app, search for Postico on the App Store, or visit my website for a free trial.
PG Commander is a client for everyone working with Postgres databases: developers, database administrators and content editors.
• Display tables and views in a gorgeous user interface.
• Filter rows & export results
• Insert, update and delete rows with a convenient row editor.
• Powerful SQL Terminal for managing your database.
What's New in Version 1.5.9
- fixed host key checking when connecting to an SSH server
- fixed problem when displaying error message