Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on your iOS device with the official PGA TOUR App. Follow all of the action from a single app, available for free from the PGA TOUR.
- Shot trails and shot plots for all players
- Real time contextual stats based on each players actual ball position
- Shot plots show how players are scoring from different positions on each hole
- Full 18-hole view to show where your favorites and leaders are on the golf course
- Live audio for most PGA TOUR events allow you to listen live while you navigate through the app; integration with PGA TOUR Live app for live video coverage
- Detailed course information including satellite imagery, rough height, and stimpmeter readings for most PGA TOUR courses
- Easy to access leaderboard drawer provides full standings, tee times, and the latest FedExCup rankings
- Push notifications allow you to follow the action even when the app is closed
- All the latest news, videos, and social content from PGATOUR.com
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE video for every PGA TOUR event
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Push notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
- Location awareness for improved experiences while onsite at select PGA TOUR events
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We added new enhancements and fixed a few bugs. Thanks for using the PGA TOUR app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not even close to live
When you open the app, it takes forever to load. Long enough you’ll close it most times before using it. Half the time the live updates are 10 min late. The shot tracker is glitchy and often doesn’t even work, always requiring you to click the player’s name on and off to update to the next shot. Kind of embarrassing how bad this app is considering how much money they have and it’s the only one in existence. Pretty useless if you ask me. Plenty of other sports apps can do what it does, but work way faster. I guess the PGA tour is spending all their time making sure the boiled hot dogs and disgusting sandwiches at their events stay crappy.
Slow players / anchoring putters
Something has to be done with slow play, warnings mean nothing if some sort of penalty is added to the game, they will keep doing slow play. On another note there are players getting away with anchoring there putters, everyone should putt with the same average size putters. 51/2 hr. Rounds are not acceptable, anchoring putters to chest or arm on side , has to be stopped. I know nothing will change, it’s just what I am tired of seeing. Thank you !!!! Why couldn’t golf fans in the USA watch the Ryder Cup unless they got up at 2:00am in the morning, it’s a disgrace that you couldn’t have aired it around noon, so golf fans could watch and cheer on our country. Disgraceful!!!!
May lose a loyal user
Have had your app installed for tests now. Thanks. Have enjoyed it fully (other than but now better long loading time) But with these new, forced! full page ads that must be endured... The PGA Tour clearly doesn't need that type of ad revenue. Going to give it a few more days but will delete the app and a loyal user will be forever lost if they persist. Sorry guys but this is intolerable. BTW: the send feedback ability within the app doesn't have a send button so if you're wondering why you're not getting a lot of feedback...
- PGATOUR.com LLC
- 209.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 PGA TOUR Digital
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.