Golfshot: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics, entire course flyover previews and club recommendations.
Enjoy your best golf with GolfNow tee times, Handicap Index® tracking, support for Apple Watch® 2's built-in GPS and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- View distances to the green on over 500,000 holes.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford. No pencil needed.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Get and share free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Never search for yardage markers with Pro’s real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole with club recommendations.
- Course strategy and management made easy with personalized club recommendations.
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 350 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
- Share game-improving video tips with your fellow golfers
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 3.10
Enjoy the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Golfshot on 40,000+ courses worldwide for nearly 3 million members.
- Ability to use built-in Apple Watch® 2 GPS
- Update to advanced game scoring with handicaps
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Have a question or a course update request? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tap Send Us Feedback in your app.
Great App and customer support!!
I have been using Golfshot Pro for many years tracking my score, stats and GPS on the course. It's a fantastic app and the customer support is top notch. On some of the courses, the score cards for white tees (or other tees) aren't reflected according the USGA rating for women. I email the proper tees/ratings to Golfshot Support and they promptly corrected or added a separate set of tees so the scorecard is properly reflected. In particular, Alex from customer support has been incredibly responsive in making the corrections/additions for me and communicating the progress. On top of that, he has also added certain clubs that aren't part of the equipment inventory. I wish all app developers are this responsive!! Great app and fantastic support!!!
Best golf app
I've tried and compared all the major golf gps / scoring apps on the market - GolfShot is the winner in my book. Apple Watch version has great interface, very usable. Occasionally I pull the iPhone out of my pocket for a satellite view of more complex situations, but generally the watch version is all I need to reference for distances and entering score and stats after each hole.
I have just recently added the official handicap tracking feature and there's no easier way to keep your official handicap rating current.
Just one feature on my wish list - the app needs to take advantage of the built in gps of the new version of Apple Watch so that you can leave the iPhone in the golf cart and still get an accurate read. They say they are working on this - hope they can get it released soon.
UPDATE July 2017 - that one feature on my wish list has just been added in the latest release. Can't wait to test it this weekend.
Great app just wish iwatch gps was working
I really like the app and the ability to keep track of your shots strokes and puts so easy. However, I have downloaded the update that says supports iwatch gps and every time I disconnect the blue tooth based on the direction the iwatch doesn't have any connection to the gps and doesn't work. Deleted app reboot and reinstalled many times. If this part would work like TrackMyGolf it would be a perfect golf app. Hope they get the watch GPS feature to work.
Update July 17: tried it again and the gps worked.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 148 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2013 - 2016 Shotzoom, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features Subscription$4.99
- Pro Features Subscription$29.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$2.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$14.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$9.99
- Tips & Drills Subscription$1.99
- Annual Pro Features Subscription$29.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$1.99
- Tips & Drills Subscription$9.99
- Annual Tips & Drills Subscription$9.99