Golfshot: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Tee Times
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Golfshot is now available for Apple Watch! With Golfshot, you get the most comprehensive golf course GPS, GolfNow tee times, USGA Handicap Index®, and scorecard app that over 2.2 million golfers around the world rely on to improve their game. Before you even step on the course, you can view 3D aerial flyovers of each hole, statistics and precise yardages for every target and hazard on more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide. Get the best golf GPS features right on your Apple Watch to enjoy a whole new golf experience with Golfshot.
Upgrade to Golfshot Pro for enhanced features such as integrated USGA Handicap Index® posting for existing GHIN® members, $20 off a Hot Deal tee time, on-the-spot club recommendations, advanced game scoring for Skins, Nassau and Match Play, and over $200 in member benefits savings. You can also upgrade to Tips & Drills for exclusive access to expert golf instruction with over 175 videos for swing tip and analysis that are guaranteed to improve your game. It’s like having a caddy in your pocket or on your wrist.
Golfshot: Golf GPS Free Features Include:
- Free, real-time GPS distances to the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide on your iPhone or Apple Watch
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or your entire foursome
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital golf stats for analysis
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
- Tracking of your steps, calories, and pace of play with health monitoring features via HealthKit
- The latest golf news, both in your app and in our monthly member newsletter
Golfshot Pro Features Include (FREE one-week trial):
- Pro features for Apple Watch including shot tracking, club recommendations, scoring, and real-time GPS distances to all targets/hazards
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy and analysis
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) for every swing
- $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Existing GHIN® members can link their account for Handicap Index® score posting
- Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Track yardage to hazards and layups in real-time for each golf shot
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you over $200 on golf equipment, GolfNow tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction, and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled iPhone or iPad. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course update or send us your feedback!
Golfshot Pro and Tips & Drills require subscriptions that can be purchased as in-app purchases and are renewed automatically, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately, and cause your trial period to end. Subscription pricing is as follows:
- Pro Features: $4.99/month or $29.99/year
- Pro Features for Classic Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Tips & Drills: $1.99/month or $9.99/year
*The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Fix major issue with starting rounds being played on Apple Watch
- Dramatically improve responsiveness of Apple Watch distance updates
- Many bugfixes and stability improvements
"HAPPY APPY HACKER IN NC"
The Shot Zoom TEAM CONTINUES TO IMPRESS!!! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST GOLF APP OUT THERE!! No other app even comes close to it as far as simplicity to operate, speed of input of information,so as not to hold those behind you up, & ACCURACY!!! The older version of this app "GolfShot" (NOT THE "PRO" VERSION I am reviewing) got a MAJOR POSITIVE WORK OVER!!! The older version would keep average yardages of each club but THE PRO VERSION IS LIKE HAVING A REAL CADDIE TELLING YOU, on your screen, the club you should use & not only that it gives you TWO(2) different caddie choices!!! It gives you the choice of a conservative, or a chance taker caddie!!! All in all I LOVE THIS APP & THANKS TO A CONCERNED Shot Zoom team member, Kyle, that I had some correspondence with recently, I will NEVER LEAVE!!! THANKS Shot Zoom, & UPPER MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT THEY SUPERVISE THEIR GRATITUDE!! Because, let's face it EVERYTHING, GOOD OR BAD, ROLLS DOWNHILL!!!!
Basically if you WANT THE BEST WANT THE BEST GOLF APP GET THIS APP ASAP(!!!!!)& if, for some reason (probably has a history of making BADDD... CHOICES, which MYSELF & EVERYONE ELSE HAS IF WE ARE REALLY BEING HONEST) then SPEND @ LEAST 1/2+/- as much & get 1/100th of a TRUE GOLF APP(!!!!!) THAT WILL HELP YOUR GAME!!! The rest is up to you.
Soon much potential but not their yet
First if it's not on your Apple Watch you princely need to flip the toggle in the apple watch app for golfshot as you likely don't have autoinstall enabled.
So, golfshot. In my personal experience the update made the watch experience worse. Yardages are slower to update, the watch app lags/sticks, and accuracy isn't as spot on as it was in the last version.
I'd really like to see some additional functionality on the watch because I own the watch so u don't have to touch my phone at all during a round of golf. It has all the potential to be as capable if not more so than a $400 garmin.
Track putts. Penalty when recording score.
Auto tack shot distances so I can get my club distances dialed in
Let me select a club prior to taking a shot. Maybe I can use the crown to scroll through clubs
Hazards on main distance screen. Don't make us hold the screen to get this Info.
Swipe controls. Maybe let us Swipe left or right if our shot misses the fairway. Not sure how this would be implemented. Just a thought.
More useful maps. I never once look at them because they aren't a value add right now. If I could see the whole hole with markings of distances that would be fantastic. Interactive maps where I can touch a spot and it tells me the distance to it. Similar to how a golf game works.
Overall this is my go to app though and I won't use anything else. It's the best of what I have found but think it can be so so much more.
Phone app great. Watch app needs work.
This app is great. Love the fact you can easily keep track of fairways hit, GIR and number of putts taken. Yardage is fairly accurate. And to be honest, it will be close enough for 99% of golfers, including me. My biggest gripe and the reason why I'm only giving this 3 stars is the watch app. Having just played 18 yesterday, the Apple watch app continues to lag. Its constantly stuck on the previous hole and it won't refresh. I want to keep my phone out of my pocket and in the cart or in the bag. I don't want to constantly open my phone app just so the apple watch refreshes. The whole point of this app and watch is to forgo the 300$ garmin watch. If you just want the app and not the app for the watch, purchase the app. However, if you're looking for a great golf watch app, this is a ways off from being there...stick to a garmin. I think in a few updates or when Apple releases the watch directly to developers, this will be excellent.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 08, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2013 - 2015 Shotzoom, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features Subscription$4.99
- Pro Features Subscription$29.99
- Annual Pro Features Subscription$29.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$1.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$9.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members$14.99
- Annual Tips & Drills Subscription$9.99
- Tips & Drills Subscription$1.99
- Monthly Pro Features Subscription$4.99
- Annual Pro Features Subscription for Classic Members$9.99