Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on your iOS device with the official PGA TOUR App. Follow all of the action from a single app, available for free from the PGA TOUR.
- Shot trails and shot plots for all players
- Real time contextual stats based on each players actual ball position
- Shot plots show how players are scoring from different positions on each hole
- Full 18-hole view to show where your favorites and leaders are on the golf course
- Live audio for most PGA TOUR events allow you to listen live while you navigate through the app; integration with PGA TOUR Live app for live video coverage
- Detailed course information including satellite imagery, rough height, and stimpmeter readings for most PGA TOUR courses
- Easy to access leaderboard drawer provides full standings, tee times, and the latest FedExCup rankings
- Push notifications allow you to follow the action even when the app is closed
- All the latest news, videos, and social content from PGATOUR.com
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE video for every PGA TOUR event
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Push notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
- Location awareness for improved experiences while onsite at select PGA TOUR events
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We added new enhancements and fixed a few bugs. Thanks for using the PGA TOUR app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not even close to live
When you open the app, it takes forever to load. Long enough you’ll close it most times before using it. Half the time the live updates are 10 min late. The shot tracker is glitchy and often doesn’t even work, always requiring you to click the player’s name on and off to update to the next shot. Kind of embarrassing how bad this app is considering how much money they have and it’s the only one in existence. Pretty useless if you ask me. Plenty of other sports apps can do what it does, but work way faster. I guess the PGA tour is spending all their time making sure the boiled hot dogs and disgusting sandwiches at their events stay crappy.
This app works well for checking leaderboards, tee times and general tour information. However, it is not great at allowing you to follow the action on course. The updates are very slow throughout each tournament and it’s almost impossible to follow a player from shot to shot continuously. I really do hope this is improved in the future and I would also like to see an update for the iPhone X.
Useful app except freezes too often
EDIT: no longer works on my older iPad, which is limited to iOS 9.3. Other apps allow older versions to run but this app won't. It requires you to upgrade in order to use it. Idiotic.
Does what I want - gives me scores, even has video. People who review apps with obscenities or vague generalizations should be ignored.
Only complaints are (1) it freezes regularly, unresponsive to interaction, presumably while it's fetching data; (2) does not show scores of players cut - you have to drill into their scorecard to get scores.
- PGATOUR.com LLC
- 166.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 PGA TOUR Digital
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.