By Miko Santos
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Philippine mountain guide in your pocket
• Comprehensive list of mountains in the Philippines
• Vast collection of mountain information, maps, photos, and videos
• Mountains can be sorted alphabetically, by elevation, by climbing difficulty, or by location (Find out the nearest mountains around you!)
• Mountains currently closed for hiking are marked
• Includes weather information (with remarks whether an excellent/good/fair/poor day for hiking)
• Aggregated photos from Instagram and Google Images
• Choose between Terrain (default), Satellite, Normal, or Hybrid view
• See your current location relative to the mountains (Useful when identifying peaks around you)
• Keep track of your hikes
• Automatically plotted on a separate map
• Two separate lists (and maps): ‘Climbed’ and ‘Wanna Climb’
• Share it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Shows a quotation every time you open the app (about mountains, nature, adventure, and the great outdoors)
• Tap the refresh button for a new one if you just can’t get enough ;)
• Share quotes directly from the app either as text or an image
• Choose between metric and imperial units
What's New in Version 1.2
Bug fixes and user interface improvements.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miko Santos
- © 2015 Miko Santos and Dana Elisa Nicolas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.