Enter Phantomgate, where a mystical adventure RPG awaits you in the fabled land of Midgard! Help Astrid, a daring young Valkyrie, save her mother from the clutches of the mad god, Odin, and discover her true hidden powers along the way. Explore a strange, new realm in this Norse Mythology-inspired game, befriending and collecting hundreds of unique Phantoms to help fight by your side.
Journey between worlds, solving challenging puzzles and engaging in strategic turn-based battles with Phantoms ranging from small, cat-like critters to intimidating Orc warriors. Take down the darkness that threatens Midgard and all who inhabit it!
Rekindle the excitement of classic RPG adventure titles, and discover the secrets that lie beyond the mysterious Phantomgate!
• Explore lush, Nordic-inspired landscapes while unlocking the magical powers hidden deep within the ancient world.
• Help unravel the story of Astrid’s mysterious past as you uncover an unforgettable, emotional tale.
• Solve puzzles to unlock long-forgotten secrets as you journey across the 6 regions of Midgard, from icy tundras to deep forests.
• Engage in epic combat against Odin’s dark forces! Strategically drag buff bubbles to teammates and enemies alike to turn the tide of battle in this unique twist on classic turn-based RPG combat.
• Collect over 300 unique Phantom companions to fight alongside you. Choose how your Phantoms evolve into powerful new forms with special elemental items. Choose what will shape your adventure, your Phantoms, and help save the land of Midgard!
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
Some small changes have happened in Midgard. Details are as follows
- Nickname creation issue has been solved.
- Tia’s skill balance has been modified.
- Certain Phantoms’ skill balance has been modified.
- Network stability has been improved.
- App icon has changed.
- Other bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn’t necessarily bring anything new to the genre, but so far the visuals and colors are fresh, vibrant, and beautiful. the battle system is fun and engaging without being repetitive, and so far doesn’t seem to be a pay-to-play type game. I look forward to continuing playing! Thanks for your hard work!!
Very well-crafted game
This game is similar to games like Summoners War or SWGOH except it actually has an interesting story, doesn’t feel P2W, and has a fun an interesting quest system. The devs seemed to have put a lot of time and effort into making this and it shows. I think I will be playing it for a long time.
This game is visually so appealing, and I love the entire plot. I think the battle ideas and characters are amazing. And I really like that the characters actually talk to you! I highly recommend, even if you don’t like fighting games this is really fun, and just listening to the plots of the story is fun enough. ✨
- Netmarble Corporation
- 249.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Taming the Bone Dragon $4.99
- Your BFF, Mini-ming! $2.99
- Fenrir the Snow King $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.